How Jamus Lim’s broken heart from a failed relationship with his then-girlfriend redefine him and led him to politics

marygoround

Master Member
Reaction score
You literally asked me. So what result is he showing that makes you wanna continue paying him?

I also said whole govt is fcked. Nth to do with WP or PAP. You thirsty for jamus isit? Ppl dying he don’t do anything oso fine by me. Come talk about his long ago love life? How his balls taste?
Ppl like you should be thrown under the bus. Let pap grind you to bits and dusts. Don't even know how to see the situation in parliament and the amount of pressure and seats are there. Come here kpkb on minority party. Buay Pai seh?

SpecialKeyboardService

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah. This is well known. In fact, I applaud him to join wp than being part of the major silent whites. He deserve every respect and my defend position.
He also at the correct time ah.
One need to realize that u can't just keep smearing and character assassinating ur opposition forever.

You sue ur oppie until pants drop, you still need to face the public to raise funds for the lawsuit.

Ahtc saga wp manage to raise 600k to fight off corruption charges......

If he joined 20 years ago, he confirm tio zam by lky....

Helplahhhh

Reaction score
He has a bigger balls to represent wp than pap. By joining wp, he probably lose opportunities by being part of pap community. FYI, he was also a good candidate for pap before joining wp. He was invited to talk prior joining politics. He's clear in his position to defend below income group and pap took that credit to introduce min wage after that. Better than you jjww, but secretly endorse pap.

You have so much pap to target from lhl to tpl. Never see you target anyone from pap group.
Fair enough. But if you can’t see the insensitivity in talking about one’s love life while ppl you promised to serve are dying, rly cannot help you.

marygoround

Master Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. But if you can’t see the insensitivity in talking about one’s love life while ppl you promised to serve are dying, rly cannot help you.
Xdd... Really cannot help chiu. Pap give more promise. Much much more.

Helplahhhh

Reaction score
Ppl like you should be thrown under the bus. Let pap grind you to bits and dusts. Don't even know how to see the situation in parliament and the amount of pressure and seats are there. Come here kpkb on minority party. Buay Pai seh?
I have literally been saying **** pap **** govt. Can ownself go see my posts. We have LMW, whether you agree with what he said or not, at the very least voicing out the ground concerns about covid measures. He got no pressure?

Wtf does knowing about this uncle’s love life got to do with anything political? There’s a time and place right? Kns

Helplahhhh

Reaction score
I am not even pro pap. If you cannot see the irony of you being pro WP vs being pro PAP. Rly cannot help you. Cannot even handle valid criticism of the people whose balls u carrying

BohemianSG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He has a bigger balls to represent wp than pap. By joining wp, he probably lose opportunities by being part of pap community. FYI, he was also a good candidate for pap before joining wp. He was invited to talk prior joining politics. He's clear in his position to defend below income group and pap took that credit to introduce min wage after that. Better than you jjww, but secretly endorse pap.

You have so much pap to target from lhl to tpl. Never see you target anyone from pap group.

Please lah. Jamus Lim would never have been selected to represent PAP lah. His educational path itself is haywired. A levels cannot make it end up go unknown Aussie uni for his first degree. On that basis alone, he would never have been accepted into as a PAP candidate. Name any PAP candidate that comes from unknown Aussie uni?

PAP also dun recruit academics outside NUS, NTU or SMU. Even then, I believe in LHL era, PAP hardly invited any one with purely academic background to be their candidate.

As for min wage. Last i checked, min wage still has not been implemented in SG. PWM is PWM. Min wage is legislation across all industries and trades. Totally different.

BohemianSG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yup. You are right. He should be concerned about how ppl are affected by the latest restrictions. To clarify what is mall what is not mall for his Sengkang ppl. Instead he post about his love life. I have not seen a guy that age tok cock about past 20 year ago relationships on FB ever before.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.