How many brokers do you use?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look at the rating too … at least a 4 star pls: winner is moomoo!

(Price is not everything …) then followed by iBkr and tiger

(In terms of Usa pricing)

How to conclude from what you have posted that moomoo is the winner??

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
I have uobkh, fsm1 and tiger too!!! One who doesnt even hve those apps how to do some basic comparison and contrast???!!!

Isnt seedly compiling those by the inputs of users?? (They too are subjective, why is that even an issue??)
If it is not useful? Stop clicking onto them.
Skip!

Period!

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have uobkh, fsm1 and tiger too!!! One who doesnt even hve those apps how to do some basic comparison and contrast???!!!

Isnt seedly compiling those by the inputs of users?? (They too are subjective, why is that even an issue??)
If it is not useful? Stop clicking onto them.
Skip!

Period!
huh. you are saying it is a winner, but how to tell from the seedly post? what are you seeing from there that tells people Moomoo is the winner? I don't get. leap in logic?

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look at the rating too … at least a 4 star pls: winner is moomoo!

(Price is not everything …) then followed by iBkr and tiger

(In terms of Usa pricing)

Moomoo is the best, gave me a total of 1 apple share, 4 twitter shares, $200 share coupons, 1 iPhone 13 256GB. That is like SGD 1.9k+ worth of free money.

But I still use IBKR for practically everything. :cool:

belgarathc

Reaction score
Moomoo is the best, gave me a total of 1 apple share, 4 twitter shares, $200 share coupons, 1 iPhone 13 256GB. That is like SGD 1.9k+ worth of free money.
But I still use IBKR for practically everything.
:cool:

IBKR referral isn't that shabby too. Up to 1k USD free IBKR shares.

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using DBS Vickers for local bank shares, mainly because I can use my DBS' cash upfront or SRS directly. I find DBS Vickers user interface very basic and not useful in executing fast instructions during rapid price movements.

I saw very powerful platforms in TikTok that allows tracking of many parameters for trading. The guys were using several ultra-wide screens to track the share prices of several shares and teach viewers what they were doing in live streaming.

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One is held in custodian, one goes cdp account? Prefer in cdp account.

I also prefer the shares to be in my CDP account. This also avoids any monthly custodian fee. The cash upfront fee for buying in Vickers is only $10, which is what I like.

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm using DBS Vickers for local bank shares, mainly because I can use my DBS' cash upfront or SRS directly. I find DBS Vickers user interface very basic and not useful in executing fast instructions during rapid price movements.

I saw very powerful platforms in TikTok that allows tracking of many parameters for trading. The guys were using several ultra-wide screens to track the share prices of several shares and teach viewers what they were doing in live streaming.
Oh what's the tik tok handle? Just curious what he does.

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score

But I still use IBKR for practically everything. :cool:
U got a good deal. I have moo and 1 apple share and some small ikan bills shares (blackberry and Nokia wch are worth pennies) for that matter. Haha.

I only use moo for the live data but my actual stuffs like you, are done at Ibkr.

Thoreldan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using a single IBKR LLC account for everything.

Serves me well. Holding uk etfs, us stocks, us options. Having everything in a single account means my long positions are giving me a nice margin/buffer for me short positions.

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
Keep your eyes peeled! pls
Somethg new fr Jan b4 u rush into Wrong brokers ...

https://www.syfe.com/magazine/intro...tm_source=campaign_monitor&utm_term=Read more
official launch in January 2022.

For new to Syfe Trade clients, sign up and get a welcome gift of more than S$200 to buy any stock of your choice. This welcome offer is valid till 31 March 2022.

To start using Syfe Trade, simply follow the steps below:

1. Open the most updated version of the Syfe app. If you don’t have the Syfe app, download it and sign up for a Syfe Trade account using Singpass.
2. If you’re already a Syfe client, there’s no need to re-register for a separate Syfe Trade account. You can access Syfe Trade within your app.
Syfe-Trade-Wordpress-Images-1200-x-628-px-3.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.