How many times you brush your teeth everyday?

doratch

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 times a day.
I brush my teeth when I wake up before drinking any water or having breakfast.
And I brush and floss my teeth before bed.

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Twice. Before going to bed and after breakfast. Both with toothpaste and sonic toothbrush. Rinse with mouth rinse before breakfast.

Ethan_

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought I’m the only one brush without toothpaste in the morning. What’s your reason?
Not expert but think more thorough cleaning is need at night before go sleep, after a full day of eating, thus maybe toothpaste and flossing. Morning wake up haven't really eat much, thus don't think its that dirty.

In between if can, think maybe a quick light brush after meal. Perhaps especially more so the older people get, food more easy to get stuck. :s22:

KPO_SAHM

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If at home , brush after each meal (without toothpaste) . I only use toothpaste twice a day. If I eat sticky food usually like chocolate , cookies n etc I would floss after brushing.

If work, I only rinse mouth.

Flossing is very important and should not be neglected. No matter what, u must floss once a day. If u don start flossing , as u age , u would notice ur gums would strink and lots of ur teeth would start to expose. Eventually it would just get more sensitive & later they would drop off by themselves.

Choose a soft toothbrush WITH SMALL TIP AT THE END. I am using kid toothbrush as tip is small so that it could reach the end of the teeth and do a better cleaning. And do ensure u brush the joints of ur gums & teeth well. That is where many may left over some food to stick along the joints. Holding toothbrush 45degree rather than perpendicularly against ur teeth.

Visit dentist every 6 month (if u could afford) if not once a year.

A good practice of oral hygenie would help u to save money , no pain, and ur teeth would last u for a lifetime.

Nanduleg

Master Member
Reaction score
Do all animals brush teeth??

How do they manage??
Why only hoomans need to brush ha?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.