How the Unvaccinated Threaten the Vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.

slushie

Reaction score
Interesting but lengthy piece. For those who TLDR, or believe only in mainstream “scientists” backed by CDC or whatever organizations, I would say just save your time and don’t bother reading since you won’t get it anyway?

“Again, there is only one single culprit: MASS vaccination across all age groups during a pandemic of more infectious variants. Neither the vaccinated nor unvaccinated individuals are to be blamed. That is the biggest non-sense ever. It’s completely contradictory to what the science tells.”

“It should suffice to ask him how mass vaccination is going to tame the dramatic expansion of increasingly infectious viral variants as it is now generally acknowledged that mass vaccination will not enable herd immunity and as it is too well understood that no pandemic can be tamed without achieving herd immunity. The ‘more humane’ response, therefore, is to treat people at an early stage of the disease instead of preventing herd immunity from getting established. Boosters and/ or extending mass vaccination campaigns to younger age groups will only expedite the occurrence of viral resistance to the vaccines and cause substantial harm to both the unvaccinated and vaccinated.”

“As long as the broader public and politicians get advised by incompetent scientists who seem to be addicted to their ego and delusional self-importance, it will be difficult to turn the tide on this pandemic.”

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/...here-are-no-shortcuts-to-the-scientific-truth

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting but lengthy piece. For those who TLDR, or believe only in mainstream “scientists” backed by CDC or whatever organizations, I would say just save your time and don’t bother reading since you won’t get it anyway?

“Again, there is only one single culprit: MASS vaccination across all age groups during a pandemic of more infectious variants. Neither the vaccinated nor unvaccinated individuals are to be blamed. That is the biggest non-sense ever. It’s completely contradictory to what the science tells.”

“It should suffice to ask him how mass vaccination is going to tame the dramatic expansion of increasingly infectious viral variants as it is now generally acknowledged that mass vaccination will not enable herd immunity and as it is too well understood that no pandemic can be tamed without achieving herd immunity. The ‘more humane’ response, therefore, is to treat people at an early stage of the disease instead of preventing herd immunity from getting established. Boosters and/ or extending mass vaccination campaigns to younger age groups will only expedite the occurrence of viral resistance to the vaccines and cause substantial harm to both the unvaccinated and vaccinated.”

“As long as the broader public and politicians get advised by incompetent scientists who seem to be addicted to their ego and delusional self-importance, it will be difficult to turn the tide on this pandemic.”

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/...here-are-no-shortcuts-to-the-scientific-truth
Why Sept 28 2021?

slushie

Reaction score
can samurai or notch
Samurai I guess is you happy you jab not happy don’t jab, in the end everyone happy with their decision can liao and stop pointing fingers at those who choose not to jab. Aka simi salma correspondent lah Singapore experts lah just stfu instead of constantly trying to find scapegoats to cover up the fact that they’re also f*king clueless?

Sultana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Juz blame the leaders for failing to stop the spread with given power by the ppl. Why need to blame powerless ppl?

maybez

Reaction score
As I recall when covid virus first infected America, then there was no vaccine yet. my fren's family all got infected in New York, and the hospital is helpless and could do nothing then, only to ask them to stay at home and fight it the virus on their own. And one by one, all four of them recovered by themselves bravely in their own home. Their body put up a fight of their lifetime, making own antibodies to fight against the covid virus then. this meant that our body does have the ability to fight off the covid virus with self produce antibodies, without help of vaccines then.

Now, with the mRNA vaccines or non mRna vaccines available, what makes the scientists, doctors out there to 100% affirm that some of our body would'nt have the ability to produce our own antibodies, without the help of the information delivered by the mRNA vaccine? Maybe having such information fed and delivered by mRNA vaccine that resulted in faster or earlier in production of antibodies, however it may not meant that having a head start of being faster or earlier meant that one will be in better defence against covid virus! As results are pouring in, indicating that earlier production of antibodies with help from mRNA, may also meant earlier destruction of mRNA as well as the antibodies that were produce too, causing decrease in effectiveness of mRNA vaccine over time. As such, being vax or unvax doesnt really matters at all, as long as one's body is healthy and strong enough to react TIMELY to produce the necessary antibodies when needed at the RIGHT TIMING. Thus, i strongly believe that its time for us to sought help from traditional methods like herbs, TCM, vitamins, exercises to keep our body constantly healthy, always constantly ready to react ON TIME and produce the necessary antibodies that are needed at the RIGHT TIMING & RIGHT QUANTITY that is the KEY HERE. Being early doesnt meant better, but able to produce antibodies at the right timing holds the key to success in defense!

Last edited:

ZhuMingQiang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Incoming foreigners without proper vaxxed documentation or not being vaxxed can still come into our country just like the Jurong Fishery Port Covid-19 infection outbreak, etc....... :ROFLMAO:
Furthermore, vaccine/s can also be contaminated/tampered with Covid-19 strain/s.

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As I recall when covid virus first infected America, then there was no vaccine yet. my fren's family all got infected in New York, and the hospital is helpless and could do nothing then, only to ask them to stay at home and fight it the virus on their own. And one by one, all four of them recovered by themselves bravely in their own home. Their body put up a fight of their lifetime, making own antibodies to fight against the covid virus then. this meant that our body does have the ability to fight off the covid virus with self produce antibodies, without help of vaccines then.

Now, with the mRNA vaccines or non mRna vaccines available, what makes the scientists, doctors out there to 100% affirm that some of our body would'nt have the ability to produce our own antibodies, without the help of the information delivered by the mRNA vaccine? Maybe having such information fed and delivered by mRNA vaccine that resulted in faster or earlier in production of antibodies, however it may not meant that having a head start of being faster or earlier meant that one will be in better defence against covid virus! As results are pouring in, indicating that earlier production of antibodies with help from mRNA, may also meant earlier destruction of mRNA as well as the antibodies that were produce too, causing decrease in effectiveness of mRNA vaccine over time. As such, being vax or unvax doesnt really matters at all, as long as one's body is healthy and strong enough to react TIMELY to produce the necessary antibodies when needed at the RIGHT TIMING. Thus, i strongly believe that its time for us to sought help from traditional methods like herbs, TCM, vitamins, exercises to keep our body constantly healthy, always constantly ready to react ON TIME and produce the necessary antibodies that are needed at the RIGHT TIMING & RIGHT QUANTITY that is the KEY HERE. Being early doesnt meant better, but able to produce antibodies at the right timing holds the key to success in defense!

What do you mean by "earlier destruction of mRNA" ? mRNA is supposed to clear from the body a few days after vaccination. It does not stay in the body. If it does, the body will not stop producing the virus proteins, then the mRNA is as good as the virus itself, causing the body to produce the proteins non-stop.

What you have said is against vaccination, not just for COVID vaccination, but vaccination of all times. Yes, mRNA may not be working the same way as traditional vaccines, but it does not invalidate the way traditional vaccines have been working.

Vaccines are supposed to pretend to be like a virus and stimulate your body to fight the virus. Without the vaccine, your body will respond more slowly and if it does not not pick up in time, then the virus will overwhelm the body.

Ok, I hear your story about your 4 friends. Agree that many people have overcome COVID on their own. This is a natural process, but it does not mean everyone is able to do that. Cannot over generalise.

I'm not supporting mRNA or trying to sway people against vaccination. I agree the person should have a good understand of how the vaccine works and make a decision for himself. But I think your comments gives a wrong understanding.

indicating that earlier production of antibodies with help from mRNA, may also meant earlier destruction of mRNA as well as the antibodies that were produce too, causing decrease in effectiveness of mRNA vaccine over time.

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TLDR version is that
Vaccinated people are the true breeding ground as they can and will be asymptomatic to mild symptomatic therefore carrying the virus and continue their daily life which then spread the virus to other potentially vaccinated people which all together risk a potential breakthrough which then potentially create a stronger mutated virus.

Unvaccinated people on other hand fall sick relatively easily thus will go for healthcare and get quarantined, through Darwin principle, the strong live and the weak die thus the virus spread ends there.

slushie

Reaction score

runroadliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read the whole thing…it says that the unvax are the only hope to herd immunity and there are zero grounds to blame the unvax for the mutation or any further outbreaks of the virus

buaysai干

Master Member
Reaction score
The only reason why idiot leaders throw the blame to the un vax people is because of their ignorance and stupidity.

m0n0n0ke

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unvax song...if kena ..qo at centre instead of home. Wont sabo whole families qo

buaysai干

Master Member
Reaction score
Because they are fuuking useless so they only can blame those un vax. (fuuking good example is the president of US, Biden) The truth is un vax also will be infected need oxygen and even into ICU and die.

Next, they will do to cover up is to do less testing (learn from Trump) so that infected cases will be lesser or don't even report the infected cases using reason because we are going endemic.

LOL.

maybez

Reaction score
What do you mean by "earlier destruction of mRNA" ? mRNA is supposed to clear from the body a few days after vaccination. It does not stay in the body. If it does, the body will not stop producing the virus proteins, then the mRNA is as good as the virus itself, causing the body to produce the proteins non-stop.
You already said it, mRNA will clear from the body after some time, not neccessary be a few days, some may be longer abit. Thats what i meant earlier destruction of mRNA. Once mRNA is gone, the antibodies will also starts to die and decrease in volume overtime too.
What you have said is against vaccination, not just for COVID vaccination, but vaccination of all times. Yes, mRNA may not be working the same way as traditional vaccines, but it does not invalidate the way traditional vaccines have been working.
Nope, i am not against vaccination actually, just sees them as a speed up process thats all, can do or do without them. Our body is not a must to have them then able to produce antibodies too.
Vaccines are supposed to pretend to be like a virus and stimulate your body to fight the virus. Without the vaccine, your body will respond more slowly and if it does not not pick up in time, then the virus will overwhelm the body.
What you meant here is the traditional vaccine like SINOVAC works, not mRNA works. And how you know that without vaccines our body will respond slower? Are you GOD? or do you have X RAy eyes to see into one's body and observe what you mentioned is true? if not, how can you be so sure? No one till now is able to observe the cells and organs activities in our body, except under microscope environment thats all, but its no longer inside our body. Clinical tests are just study and observation made from thousands of people reaction thats all, its a sampling and it also does not provide real life time observation into one's body too. Therefore, based on healthy living lifestyle, i can also assume if ones body is strong, one's body can respond fast and swift to produce anti bodies too right? Thus, this brings down to the health status of one's body in the end, healthier react faster, weaker reacts slower.
Ok, I hear your story about your 4 friends. Agree that many people have overcome COVID on their own. This is a natural process, but it does not mean everyone is able to do that. Cannot over generalise.
i did not generalise anything actually, cause there are many people indeed suffered from infection and recovered on its own during that period of time. What you meant here seems like i am referring to a minor group of infected people, but its clearly not in the case. Many people in countries like india and china too recovered own their own too during that period of time.
I'm not supporting mRNA or trying to sway people against vaccination. I agree the person should have a good understand of how the vaccine works and make a decision for himself. But I think your comments gives a wrong understanding.
i personally did not gives a wrong understanding, but i think you had misunderstand my meaning totally, and i had nothing against vaccination actually, just want to give people some positive light that WE AS HUMANS THAT SURVIVE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGAINST SOO MANY VIRUS, YET WE ARE STILL SURVIVING AND NOT EXTINCT, IT ONLY MEANT THAT OUR BODY IS ACTUALLY THE SOPHISTICATED MACHINE IN THE WORLD, AND UTIMATELY, WE SHALL PRODUCE ANTIBODIES WITH OR WITHOUT HELP FROM VACCINES, HAVE FAITH IN OUR BODY AND KEEP IT STRONG AND HEALTHY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.