How to buy/download MS office?

tatsit

Honorary Member
Reaction score
just go subscribe MS365

but how come your office dont have? if your office has 365, theoretically you can use it on your personal comp if they did not go anal on the access rights

try this, if you are able to sign into your office microsoft account (outlook or something) on your personal comp, then you can enter the microsoft office 365 page and download the app, use it on your personal comp

Scarlet Tea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time got $10 free for lifetime one but u cannot update your windows.

Krystalis

Reaction score
now ms only sell orpice by subscription, free download but every year need to renew by pay n pay

Knightoftheblackrose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those $10 $20 Office 2021 Home and Business Edition never provide product keys to registered right? Cracked version using KMS Activator?

i think got legit OEM versions out there .

last time I bought legit Windows OEM licenses from those Laptop shops in SLS.
Should be the same concept for the MS Office license.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got free Microsoft Office 365 by using a free developer account and doing some tricks :s13:
Give 90 days free but will keep renewing if you follow some instructions to keep publishing something ever now and then.

Google: free microsoft 365 developer

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thought carousell sell those licenses like $5-$15 something? those pirated or what?
Legit version for one time payment is around $100 but for one year which is called MS Office 365.
The one time version cost around $200 but I don't recommend cuz any new version means buy again.
$10 one no comment cuz the key could be from schools or companies, it can expired since it runs on subscription.
$10 cheap yes but you don't know when you could not use the Office cuz kena block.
I rather you get the monthly subscription which I am using at $14 per month.

SGMale

Banned
Reaction score
i wonder if change pc can switch over or not.some is tied to the single pc , the lifetime how long
:s13:

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Can switch. I tried before. Login to office365, under subscription, can remove the PC id. Total 5 licenses.

Once you bought, they will give an email, ie. MSOxxxx@xxxx.com. You can activate the MS office using the email and password. Once activated, register another Microsoft account using own email, then register that as well in the same office program.

The MSOxxxx account ish only used to activate the program. The other MS account ish your personal information.

cocopuff

Reaction score
If you okay with older version, then can buy those 2013/2016 one. Alot cheaper than 2019/2021 lifetime license. But getting harder to find la

SGMale

Banned
Reaction score
This ish my devices page when I login to Microsoft 365. I have activated 3 licenses onto 3 devices. I can control which device to remove from the login page.

zceQzpA.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.