How to increase my celery? 🥲

Cecamaster

Master Member
Reaction score
if someone keep jumping and negotiating his salary will increase... Because people tend to offer based on Ur current salary . So just negotiate salary, say u don't mind no other benefit etc... Just pure salary.

Cecamaster

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever signed an offer letter only to get a better offer after that .. then haven't start new job ... But feel like want to put aeroplane

oncall-engineer

Reaction score
if someone keep jumping and negotiating his salary will increase... Because people tend to offer based on Ur current salary . So just negotiate salary, say u don't mind no other benefit etc... Just pure salary.
Minimal period to stay in a company is at least for a year right?

tankgunner

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hmm actually that is quite a waste of talent. Considering that it’s not scalable and there’s risk on the road.

it’s seriously not worth it.
If you got lobang for higher earning job of cos go for it.

mrclubbie

Mentor
Reaction score
How did you manage to climb out of the shyte hole? What’s the condition of the shyte hole anyway?

for me is toxic environment, micro-managing mgmt, company keep flip prata no certainty

each time i take a very long time to find a new job...my longest was 19 months to find a new job, shortest is 10 months...

haiz

agent_719

Master Member
Reaction score
Jump ship. Ignore the bs your current manager try to gaslight you into

oncall-engineer

Reaction score
for me is toxic environment, micro-managing mgmt, company keep flip prata no certainty

each time i take a very long time to find a new job...my longest was 19 months to find a new job, shortest is 10 months...

haiz
Wow, why such a long time? You have 3 months notice period ah? Or are you in C suite position?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.