How to increase my celery? šŸ„²

Monstruo^

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stay in a company 1-2 years, make sure you learn some skills before you jump.

Whatever it is, ask yourself what you have got to offer, and what do companies look for in those roles that you apply.

Then second part is how you present and market yourself and skill sets.

Jason.OnEarth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go be interior designer at the same time be property agent and insurance agent, lots of freedom like own boss and can easily buy car to travel meet clients discuss about buying/selling property, then insurance for client and the renovation of property. Donā€™t say never share, my friend in his thirties resigned from his engineering job that pays nearly 6k! He went to take certification and license to be interior designer, property agent and insurance agent in a short four years managed to be in million dollars club, changed car from japanese to huge continental car.

fowlerowen

Reaction score
Sg offices, MNC included, seldom practice increment in salary other than the normal annual increment. Even when u perform exceptionally well, not counting sales.

The only way to get higher salary is to jumpship and then they will counteroffer u which die die do not accept it.

Sent from EDMWER app!

Wwiiii

Master Member
Reaction score
well ts, you can try ask your vendors for kickbacks. :s13: :s13: :s13:

of course dont say is i say one.

oncall-engineer

Reaction score
1. Your relationship with boss good?
2. Considering taking a leap out of your coy?
boss is asking me to take a lead position. boss is nice and respectful. but even lead position maybe 1-2K more each month. Im thinking of ways to 2-3x my salary - maybe I should use the word income, instead of salary.

Lchlch

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
boss is asking me to take a lead position. boss is nice and respectful. but even lead position maybe 1-2K more each month. Im thinking of ways to 2-3x my salary - maybe I should use the word income, instead of salary.
Bro, your boss gonna up your salary by 1-2k more to take the lead role?
You hv a good boss that trust you.

maxmike

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do three jobs
Morning carry bricks
Afternoon sell cheng teng
At night sell backside
Must recite in Hokkien

mskate88

Reaction score
Yup, might have to consider a serious side gig

Just another sinkie engineer
If don't want to change job, then have side income lah. Many options besides grab. You can google it, can freelance at fiverr, dropshipping, print on demand at redbubble, affiliate marketing, youtube, etc.

While holding a day job, typically get extra 1-2K/month on the side is achievable.

If want to 2-3x income then trade stock or do business i guess. But high risks.

oncall-engineer

Reaction score
If don't want to change job, then have side income lah. Many options besides grab. You can google it, can freelance at fiverr, dropshipping, print on demand at redbubble, affiliate marketing, youtube, etc.

While holding a day job, typically get extra 1-2K/month on the side is achievable.

If want to 2-3x income then trade stock or do business i guess. But high risks.
What about yourself? Do you have any side gigs?

skylink67

Master Member
Reaction score
Purposely bring this mineral water to meeting but don't drink.

87C50DD9-357F-FECD-C628-C5CEE5D9D4D4.jpeg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.