How you control your anxiety and worry?

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

zeebrugge

Reaction score
As per thread title.
How you do it by calming yourself down?
For non-medical anxiety conditions, I recommend drinking a nice warm cup of chamomile tea. Add some honey, and you are calm in minutes. I used to work in a Japanese MNC in Science Park II and the stress was quite high, so I would walk over to A*STAR and grab myself some chamomile tea, then take a short nap in the lounge.

The last time I was medicated for generalised anxiety disorder was in 2001 when I had a bunch of stomach tics. It was diagnosed by the Mindef psychiatrist and they fed me 2mg Valium every day. It worked miracles, but it came with withdrawal symptoms when I stopped taking medication. Eventually I was released as the tics disappeared, and I weaned off the medicine.

lasnoblur

Master Member
Reaction score
bro take a deep breath first and relax.

it is not end of the world.

remember you have come a long way and solved many problems you thought was impossible to solve then.

once you go through it, you will emerge stronger than before.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.