How you control your anxiety and worry?

bigrooster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
immediate manager too toxic, stress you mentally...then another issue (worries), then surgery, thgn throw letter....then mum surgery....

So you now serving notice period? Throw letter liao the mood will be more relax, despite the ** manager what s/he says/does it will not matter a lot liao.

Lchlch

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's almost never about the work; it's always the people.
oh yes bro...agreed.
i was under constant mental stress by my weather manager.
happy happy laugh with you.
if siao, minor thing also scold you.

Lchlch

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you now serving notice period? Throw letter liao the mood will be more relax, despite the ** manager what s/he says/does it will not matter a lot liao.
yes bro, already throw letter, enough , if stay on, i bet my health will be affected.
also, under such boss, can forget about progression or promotion, he will not promote you.
heard from my team mate , he told my team mate : if i promote so and so, this so and so will become toxic".
see lah, can make such statement, our team mates can forget about promotion.
the worst part is HOD and senior manager, all sitting ducks, do nothing...let him rule the world....

bigrooster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes bro, already throw letter, enough , if stay on, i bet my health will be affected.
also, under such boss, can forget about progression or promotion, he will not promote you.
heard from my team mate , he told my team mate : if i promote so and so, this so and so will become toxic".
see lah, can make such statement, our team mates can forget about promotion.
the worst part is HOD and senior manager, all sitting ducks, do nothing...let him rule the world....

If the work environment has become toxic (due to ** people) until it affects your physical and mental health, quitting without a job is better than hanging on (despite what some people may tell you).

Also, people who say "if i promote so and so, this so and so will become toxic", "Don't worry, I don't play politics one", must be careful of them; they are the problematic ones.

Anyway, enjoy your upcoming break. Take opportunity to nurse and then strengthen your physical/mental health. Then set out again.

Lchlch

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the work environment has become toxic (due to ** people) until it affects your physical and mental health, quitting without a job is better than hanging on (despite what some people may tell you).

Also, people who say "if i promote so and so, this so and so will become toxic", "Don't worry, I don't play politics one", must be careful of them; they are the problematic ones.
tbh,
Anyway, enjoy your upcoming break. Take opportunity to nurse and then strengthen your physical/mental health. Then set out again.
i am happy that i throw letter, really cos i managed to get a new job this oct...
but currently on hospitalization leave till 16 Oct.
then going back office to clear my stuff and bye bye before joining the new coy.

tbh, i come to work everyday, sure anxiety and scare...dont know why...strange...
cos probably been scolded by my manager constantly as and when he likes....
even a minor send out mail to him to take leave and wrote : can help to cover my leave?, also get scolded....
saying he is the one to plan okay? i mean, what the fook hell i do wrong?

Toxic manager, he is a non local.

IDevil

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
immediate manager too toxic, stress you mentally...then another issue (worries), then surgery, thgn throw letter....then mum surgery....
dong jia bu da, da xi jia. Never worth for your physical/mental wellbeing to suffer due to a job. unless if its 20k/mth

Life is short. You owe it to yourself to be happy. Happy one day, sad also one day.

Lchlch

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dong jia bu da, da xi jia. Never worth for your physical/mental wellbeing to suffer due to a job. unless if its 20k/mth

Life is short. You owe it to yourself to be happy. Happy one day, sad also one day.
Yes, agreed.
move on and get away with such toxic manager.

qhong61

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am happy that i throw letter, really cos i managed to get a new job this oct...
but currently on hospitalization leave till 16 Oct.
then going back office to clear my stuff and bye bye before joining the new coy.

tbh, i come to work everyday, sure anxiety and scare...dont know why...strange...
cos probably been scolded by my manager constantly as and when he likes....
even a minor send out mail to him to take leave and wrote : can help to cover my leave?, also get scolded....
saying he is the one to plan okay? i mean, what the fook hell i do wrong?

Toxic manager, he is a non local.
How is ur cataract surgery bro?

PippingCafe

Reaction score
Icic. I think cause u hit by a slew of bad news. That's why. Last yr my dad go hospital I also in a dark place.

In the end I try to find the root cause which is the unrealistic Job scope. And I try to talk to my manager about it. But eventually realised I am not suitable for the role so just left the place.

Good that u throw letter Liao. If can u take 1 -2 weeks break. Go swimming and running to decompress. Hope your new job is 9-6 can go home on the dot

Lchlch

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
e💗Icic. I think cause u hit by a slew of bad news. That's why. Last yr my dad go hospital I also in a dark place.

In the end I try to find the root cause which is the unrealistic Job scope. And I try to talk to my manager about it. But eventually realised I am not suitable for the role so just left the place.

Good that u throw letter Liao. If can u take 1 -2 weeks break. Go swimming and running to decompress. Hope your new job is 9-6 can go home on the dot
thanks bro, i also hope (sincere heart) that you are now okay and well and family fine and healthy.
now i am on mc till 16 Oct, my immediate manager say "huh? till 16 Oct?"...and his tone suddenly change and wanted to question me and scold me...but he hold back.

PippingCafe

Reaction score
thanks bro, i also hope (sincere heart) that you are now okay and well and family fine and healthy.
now i am on mc till 16 Oct, my immediate manager say "huh? till 16 Oct?"...and his tone suddenly change and wanted to question me and scold me...but he hold back.
Alot of ****** in the world probably got some mental illness ones. Hope ur new work is better.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.