HSBC Step Up Promo - Part 2

redglue23

Reaction score
Last edited:

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it still tiered like 0.5% for normal, 0.75% for Jade and so on? can't seem to view the breakdown..

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sometimes its online registration sometimes is SMS, i think better wait for the experts to confirm tom. link not working as usual

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, if I currently have a FD with them, and I proceed to cancel the EGA account, will I qualify as a new customer if I rejoin 12 mths later with the existing FD still in effect?

My guess is no but want to see if any of you got experience with this.

Kayeesha

Reaction score
Can someone kindly advise if I FAST transfer funds in to my EGA on a Saturday, will the effective transfer in date be the same day or the coming Monday? Thanks.

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can someone kindly advise if I FAST transfer funds in to my EGA on a Saturday, will the effective transfer in date be the same day or the coming Monday? Thanks.
FAST in the morning will be same day Value Date... HSBC cut-off time on Saturday is somewhere in the afternoon.

kitkat2

Reaction score
anyone knows or remembers when is fall below fee deducted?

left my account empty for a few months and now thinking of going back...

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows or remembers when is fall below fee deducted?

left my account empty for a few months and now thinking of going back...
4 or 5th.

side topic just recv fairmont redemption letter from april promotion. Those who joined can check mailbox.

xXxJavierxXx

Reaction score
Quick question, can we withdraw everything out from the ega account after 31 August (last day of the 2 months)? Skip the Oct fulfillment date? And still awarded the interest?

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, as an existing EGA customer, which EGA account to sms for registration? Is it the SG currency one? Thanks!

Background: I like to sign up for the EGA promotion as an existing customer. From the T&C, it mentions:

Existing HSBC customers who hold an Eligible Account must successfully register by sending an SMS with the relevant info in the following format to 74722 within the Promotional Period:
EGA first 9-digit of their Everyday Global Account number (e.g. EGA 123456789

https://cdn.hsbc.com.sg/content/dam...y-global-account-bonus-interest-promotion.pdf

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info that Saturday FAST transfer cutoff is 5pm for HSBC. How about Weekday cut off for FAST transfer ? I assume whole of Sunday & Public Holiday would be the effective next day for FAST transfer.
10pm

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.