Huawei AX3 Pro - Anyone bought and tried?

molecule

Reaction score
Looking fwd to first reviews of this.
Keen to get it but prices seems to have gone up on TB or out of stock.

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The stocks are going to be limited, labour return rates are not peaked.

Paid the deposit for presale on JD via official store, balance payment opened on 27 Apr midnight and same appliesfor taobao

No idea how many sellers are authorised resellers of Huawei so do be mindful that if you bought from a third party your order fulfillment might be slower.

Presale came with a gift pen for official store
7053zTm.png

Last edited:

molecule

Reaction score
Only P40 phones have WiFi 6 so not any Huawei phone will get the special features boost.

SandMan

Reaction score
Last edited:

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder if these huawei router apps in english will work with china routers:

Huawei HiLink (Mobile WiFi)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.huawei.mw&hl=en

HUAWEI AI Life
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.huaweioverseas.smarthome&hl=en

If they do then it'll be easier for me to configure the china AX3
AI Life is Smart Home on iOS, HiLink is the old app and doesn't support newer devices incl some WiFI 5. Most likely it'll be updated to support the new device.

Most likely your first run configuration will still depend on the default gateway at 192.168.3.1

SandMan

Reaction score
Last edited:

molecule

Reaction score
Whoa serious tear down, excellent!
Didn't expect such big differences betw pro and standard models.

sa3459a

Reaction score
Received my white Ax3, not able to connect to M1 broadband. If I connect to my existing Asus router, it is working fine. Anyone managed to connect, please help to advise. Many thanks.

sadboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Received my white Ax3, not able to connect to M1 broadband. If I connect to my existing Asus router, it is working fine. Anyone managed to connect, please help to advise. Many thanks.

1. Better don't test or do this today. M1 is having issue today (nothing to do with your router issue). so you might end up total no internet just headup.

2. You need to

a. Power off your ONT for 15-30 mins to allow m1 back end system to flush out your Asus router mac address

b. Call to release the mac address from their backend is 2A fail.

C. clone your asus router mac address to your huawei A3 pro (if it support this function)

But like i say m1 is having issue today, so it really not a good day/time to this tonight.

cxrong

Reaction score
Anyone received the AX3 or AX3 pro already ? Could you kindly share your connection result ?

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder if these huawei router apps in english will work with china routers:

Huawei HiLink (Mobile WiFi)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.huawei.mw&hl=en

HUAWEI AI Life
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.huaweioverseas.smarthome&hl=en

If they do then it'll be easier for me to configure the china AX3. even better if there's some intl rom we can flash to.

i read the comments on the iOS app
you need an account to use the app
but there is no way u can register an account (probably geo-restricted)

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received AX3 Pro
So far so good, range as well
Intel AX200

iPhone SE 2 A2275

Last edited:

mabel555

Reaction score
I bought Huawei WiFi router AX3 Pro a few days ago, and have been trying to access the router web configuration interface. But my Mandarin is failing me. Would appreciate some technical assistance; Encrypted11 seems to be doing fine.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.