Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

eyz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More keen on how to buy a 1tb storage copy over and flash lol

512 gb is the biggest for mate 20 Porsche rs.

not sure whether it would work with mate 20x mb.

but local phone technician aren't that skillful yet to handle such operation.

china phone technician are damn skillful and adventurous. the latest modification that is popular now is modding a sim slots into a US iphone esim model.

they have machine to laser cut the mid frame, solder and wire the sim component to the PCB, without separating the PCB.

for leisure viewing.

eyz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
China technician are god light they can mod a 256gb iphone 14 to 1tb

yes, and most customers have no qualms on voiding the warranty of their phone, as any request for repair with apple service would most probably be changing pcb and data reset.

most customers will just go to the local shops and do the repair at a cheaper price and at the same time conserving their data.

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not very worthwhile

Unless u are already an existing user...

I think most of us got it very cheap from recontract... That was my last recontract... Really dirt cheap...

600 for a piece of mind better lah... No way there are production line producing 20x.... They should have move on. Long ago

weisern

Reaction score
I ordered it from taobao. cost less than $100.

I'd checked with 2 phone shop in JB, but none wanna do it.

so I'm gonna do it myself. it's just plug and play, no soldering needed. don't even need to remove the battery. just need to heat up the back cover to remove it.

will try to upload a video then.

the seller even took a video of them testing it and showing the IMEI no. before sending it. hope it's survived the sea shipping.
How did the upgrade go?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.