s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
who beg one :s13::s13:
45329707_2275431192541367_887625192958853120_n.jpg

ckling

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mate 20x no curve should be ok lah, my mate 10 pro oled screen no problem so far

I'm talking of screen with green tint or similar screen issues lah

Why HW no confidence in LG screen leow ah?

😆

shenzhou

Reaction score
Now I know why the warranty for the screen is only for three months!

Its best for me not to buy the phone so soon but to wait until such time as can be determined that the greenish hue on the screen is not present in this model. In Malaysia there has been plenty of complaints but there they can get a refund. Amazon UK has also stopped selling the phone from what I read in Lowyet although the reason has not been stated.

Better be careful guys, I will still buy the phone but certainly not on launch day.

:s12:

I'm talking of screen with green tint or similar screen issues lah

Why HW no confidence in LG screen leow ah?

😆

spunkbrat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Its best for me not to buy the phone so soon but to wait until such time as can be determined that the greenish hue on the screen is not present in this model. In Malaysia there has been plenty of complaints but there they can get a refund. Amazon UK has also stopped selling the phone from what I read in Lowyet although the reason has not been stated.

Better be careful guys, I will still buy the phone but certainly not on launch day.

Slap them with the lemon law, within 6 months. :D

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can use the 40W ac charger from Mate 20 PRO to charge the Mate 20X?

Faster charging mah

Last edited:

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Other Mate no wireless charging ?

Or is it just 要大又要便宜 /买不起 ? :o

Last edited:

ckling

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiyo, the screen 3 months is accident coverage like u crack accidentally free replacement (even apple care also don't have that) the screen is 2 years warranty... Don't anyhow okay:D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.