Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

Sidler

Reaction score
i'm still thinking of changing battery in a year's time. since it's my 2nd phone which i use for games and media, the lack of security updates not that important to me.

Tony.Manero

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm still thinking of changing battery in a year's time. since it's my 2nd phone which i use for games and media, the lack of security updates not that important to me.
Where and how much to change battery? I thinking change battery can extend lifespan a bit

Tony.Manero

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I power it on update play store around 10 apps and power dropped few %. Seems like time change batt?

Sidler

Reaction score
Where and how much to change battery? I thinking change battery can extend lifespan a bit
Go to Huawei service center. Prices for a battery is $50, very reasonable.
There is a Huawei Service Carnival now till 31 March 2023 so the labour costs are waived.

andrewkb

Reaction score
N

No it doesn't have. Only volte is enabled. The option for vowifi not available unlike in your link
I've Wifi calling option for M1 but not for Simba. Anyway to trigger it?

Simba wifi calling is available on my other Xiaomi though

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh okay thanks. Wondering those Mister Mobile shop change battery is it more faster than Huawei svc ctr?

mister mobile. but i think their prices are almost the same as huawei, but faster service time.

Sidler

Reaction score
Poco X5/Pro just came out. Go X5 Pro if you don't need the MicroSD slot.
There's also the Samsung A series. Heard they are phasing out A7x series, so grab one while you can.

froztheart

Master Member
Reaction score
Poco X5/Pro just came out. Go X5 Pro if you don't need the MicroSD slot.
There's also the Samsung A series. Heard they are phasing out A7x series, so grab one while you can.
X4 GT/F4 GT is a lot better than the X5/X5 Pro.

froztheart

Master Member
Reaction score
Really? As in you are using X4GT too? How is it better? 😁 Care to share thanks!
Yes, I am. In summary, X5 Pro have almost the same specs, and some are even older specs as compared to X4 GT.
UFS 2.2 vs UFS 3.1, chip is much older SD 778 vs Dimensity 8100, and yet the price is the same?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.