Huawei Mate 20

1982-1994

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Revert back to factory firmware, anything just like the good old days

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does a matte screen protector interfere with the in display fingerprint reader on the mate 20 pro?

XiHamKueyTiao

Reaction score
What does HarmonyOS have over Android though? Seems like HarmonyOS is a closed-down fork of Android without Google services and Play store. The ban on Huawei was nonsense, but no Google services and Play Store is still a real turn off, so HarmonyOS has to offer a lot more to be enticing to global users

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mate 20 series set the bar too high. Until today, still one of the best phone after all these years.
Still ok to get those used Mate 20 between $240 - $270 price range. What worry me is the screen burn-in and battery issue. Currently using Mate 10.

unagiBento

Reaction score
Still ok to get those used Mate 20 between $240 - $270 price range. What worry me is the screen burn-in and battery issue. Currently using Mate 10.
yup, $240 to $270 sounds about right. Probably max $250 towards this year end. Still a great phone but time leaves no one and the price will continue to decline. Mate 20 is LCD screen (and an awesome LCD screen) so will not really have a burn-in issue, no?

andyhtc

Master Member
Reaction score
yup, $240 to $270 sounds about right. Probably max $250 towards this year end. Still a great phone but time leaves no one and the price will continue to decline. Mate 20 is LCD screen (and an awesome LCD screen) so will not really have a burn-in issue, no?

$200+ can get Mate 20 Pro. Just add about $50 for a battery change.

Mate 20 Pro specs should be about the mid-upper tier of new phones in terms of an overall package.

By the end of next year, it will really show its age. That's about the time I will change to another phone, perhaps the Honor Magic series.

chongpang

Reaction score
If buy used Mate 20 but seller never apply warranty after purchase, can we apply warranty now?

andyhtc

Master Member
Reaction score
What if I buy new mate 20 in Box online or from shops, still got warranty right?

Note that handphone shops can re-seal the plastic packaging of a used phone and pass it off as a brand new phone. The standard warranty is 2 years so anything lesser is a warranty by the handphone shop and likely a China set or used set.

chongpang

Reaction score
Btw, when we check in Huawei everyday, we get energy points, anyone knows how to use these points?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.