Huawei P60 series (is the dragon born?)

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've been using huawei p30 pro for almost 4 years and everything is still going strong :)
other than gaming lmiitation on p30pro she's a good n last gms huawei phone to keep

which phone can only depreciate 50% after using 4 years haha

kgfixx

Reaction score
Ya I am also thinking if I really need GMS ...... basically need the govt apps like singpass, healthub, healthbuddy and all bank apps to work. And Security for downloading from HarmonyOS all okay? haha its like never use HarmonyOS before so wondering if I will have any issue

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tbh if die die need gms than u can skip huawei for next couple of years till financial war between the super power ended

Ya I am also thinking if I really need GMS ...... basically need the govt apps like singpass, healthub, healthbuddy and all bank apps to work. And Security for downloading from HarmonyOS all okay? haha its like never use HarmonyOS before so wondering if I will have any issue

Global phones still using EMUI.

You can find a lot of government and banks apps in Huawei app gallery.

For GMS, and apps you cannot find in app gallery, you can use MicroG and Aurora store.

Whatsapp back works, drive works, Gmail app and video call, chat all work.

Security patch was updated regularly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.