Huawei Pura 70 Ultra

Lezzare

Reaction score
Went 313 today to try out the Pro and Ultra. Was surprised to see that the Pro supports esim while the ultra doesn't.

laeticia

Reaction score
Must not be from the Huawei official store? It says 0 sold.

I use Google Pay. Can't decide if I can live without using it...

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
Use dash lor. Dash can tap like gpay. But u don’t get the credit card rebates
I abandoned Dash as it stopped working with P60 Pro series. I actually reactivated my dash to use it with the phone, but they discontinued support. Need to check if they support it as they told me they no longer support non GMS Android devices.

Last edited:

andyqkw

Reaction score
I abandoned Dash as it stopped working with P60 Pro series. I actually reactivated my dash to use it with the phone, but they discontinued support. Need to check if they support it as they told me they no longer support non GMS Android devices.
I still have it working on my Mate 40 Pro

andyqkw

Reaction score
Strange it couldn’t run on my P60 Pro and they told me no longer supported. We are talking about the transport tap to pay. The rest could run.
Have not used it for transport for quite some time as low on credit and lazy to top up. Will give it a try later and update again.

andyqkw

Reaction score
Strange it couldn’t run on my P60 Pro and they told me no longer supported. We are talking about the transport tap to pay. The rest could run.
Tried using Singtel Dash on my Huawei Mate 40 Pro for transport yesterday, confirm cannot use already.

Their website states:

*The Visa Virtual Card is unavailable from 2 November 2022 (from version 6.0.0) on Huawei devices not equipped with Google Mobile Services.

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried using Singtel Dash on my Huawei Mate 40 Pro for transport yesterday, confirm cannot use already.

Their website states:

*The Visa Virtual Card is unavailable from 2 November 2022 (from version 6.0.0) on Huawei devices not equipped with Google Mobile Services.
Ah yes this is exactly what they said...that's why I stopped using dash as it was only for my huawei phone.

Looks like I'll stick with my honor 6 pro. Pity as the Pura looks great!

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one hoot China set and use in Singapore? Just wondering if can get 5g.

So tempted to hoot one and bring back to SG. But probably will resist the temptation

zhanhuju

Reaction score
No one hoot China set and use in Singapore? Just wondering if can get 5g.

So tempted to hoot one and bring back to SG. But probably will resist the temptation
ss.jpg

No "5G" :cry:;)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.