HWZ @ Japanese Drama Club @

hlfonn

Reaction score
Yes, they do have interesting drama every year like the kdrama which I'm so glad.
Nowadays I have to search all the dramas which is interesting every year unlike last time the past is purchasing cds to watch which mostly selling are popular.
Normally I just check the 1st episode is interesting or not then continue or quit watching it.

Nihon Chinbotsu: Kibo no Hito aka Japan Sinks: People of hope
Doctor X season 7
etc

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find Korean TV series too nice perfect. Those who watched Japanese drama will know, especially those by wowow TV or showing late night. Murders, psycho, drugs, gangs, you name it they do it.
For start, do you see any Korean actors or actresses smoking on TV? They really don't smoke meh??? Haha

wsaiho1977

Reaction score
Looks promising!

阿部 寛
横浜流星
中村アン
山崎育三郎
趣里
高橋光臣
岡崎体育
有輝(土佐兄弟)
佃 典彦
春風亭昇太
市川実日子

wsaiho1977

Reaction score
This dorama 前科者 is surprisingly nice! 有村架純 acts as a newbie probation volunteer, befriending with people who are just released from jail and preventing them from committing crime again. Every ex-convict has his/her own story, she helps everyone of them while carrying her own cross.

The trailer is for the movie that will be screened next Jan.... Dorama can be found at the usual sources.

Last edited:

wsaiho1977

Reaction score
Screenshot-20211231-172148-Chrome.jpg

battlef

Reaction score
Screenshot-20211231-172148-Chrome.jpg

Fuka.gif

wsaiho1977

Reaction score
となりのチカラ is surprisingly nice! Got 上戸彩 as the wife & ソニン as a sex worker(?) too.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.