I am 28 and starting to face hair loss problem.

asiafrenz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u say oily then use shampoo that get rid and control oily scalp loh, this is a first step

popdod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The advantage ish. U save $$$$$
No need shampoo and no need ghost barber. :(

Think the bright side, bro. :(

savoirex

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So fast? :eek: what's ur diet like? buibui?

DarthKool

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
face hair? you mean your beard is thinning?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got use a lot of hair styling products?

amekago

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro, i think hair is chu dia (注定) one lah, plenty of smokers got thick black hair until 40 plus

but come to think of it, in my army time, the 2 guys with receding hairline were smokers, so may have some link, u quit smoking see how?

or try wat DDT blocker or what shyte? heard got use but got side effects

mirukuboi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
- propecia (got side effects)
- minoxodil
- use proper shampoo
- avoid or use less styling products

Thessauron

Reaction score
There's only two types of truly clinical proven medication for hair loss. And neither solves the entire problem.

Propecia: This pill, taken daily, controls the substance in your scalp that causes hair to thin. It doesn't grow hair. And, erm, said to have effects on your testosterone....

Minoxidil: This is a spray, usually 5 percent for guys. Proven to reduce hair loss or encourage growth.

And that's about it. Each would cause you lesser than a hundred each month. Problem is once you stop, the hair loss returns within months.

There are also all these "clinically proven" methods offered by salons. I wouldn't slam them but if you dig online, you would discover a lot of these clinical tests are suspect. For eg, various substances claimed by Loreal to be clinically proven are only tested by themselves.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.