I am in my 20s and never had a gf before , I am very sad

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
In my 20s, fresh uni grad. In a white collar job that I like. Also made money from stock market so financially doing ok. Average looks.

I never ever had a girlfriend before. Ever. In my entire life.

Everytime I try to ask girl out I get rejected and get my feelings played with.

Or girl lead my feeling on, get my hopes high up, give me false hopes.

I feel sad. Money is the only thing that is real and by my side.
you have youth, educated, a good job that you like and making money 💵 you have everything you need in life and is very blessed, think positive and be happy! don’t need to worry about trivia things like a gf, for what?

Reaction score
before the mass forum update this year. EDMW was a pretty good place to chill. Before fake news became pretty endemic, people were posting before mass media outlets released news and more often than not it was true. Lots of good threads like photoshop contest, jokes of the day and that. those threads still should be around but buried 6 feet under

Good, juicy gossipy news here and there.

Now, most of the threads are those car threads, gf threads, political bashing threads, wumao threads, ceca threads, and most sickening of all, vax/anti-vax/covid threads. read until sian liao... i still post in hwc if i have legitimate questions to ask.
yeah no more gd place to chillax on the internet so these days i just gossip elsewhere

Reaction score
no thank you. I dont wish to have hiv and die. I am not rich but i am definetly not poor. I have quite a lot of zeros in the bank. Still wanna travel and enjoy my life.
get wetnam or siam or indo maid wife also might tio hiv and die. 到头来还不是一样

we all have to die one day

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.