I feel that those people who cry racism should go live in india or malaysia for a short period

stewpig

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe for like 3-6 months

Really is 生在福中不知福

I know quite a few singaporeans malays who after retirement living in malacca/JB and retired sg indians who live in Chennai now.

Its not what u think.

iamnew

Master Member
Reaction score
Malays should retire in Malaysia
Indians should retire in India
Chinese should retire in China??? No way!!! 😱🤮🙇🏻‍♂️ I do want to be labeled or associated with si liang tiong!!!

SUNNYSUNNY0000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chinese should retire in China??? No way!!! 😱🤮🙇🏻‍♂️ I do want to be labeled or associated with si liang tiong!!!
And what are you trying to deviate and stir here with this comments ?

This statement is totally irrelevant to the thread.

ZedMaster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I understand the Malaysian Chinese working here or PR here also wanna retire in Malaysia. Is that true?

XiaoWangZi96

Reaction score
Dude, it's exactly because in places like Malaysia and India,... That's why in Singapore,... we understand the importance of racial harmony. :)

Anormalbsguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Eh, china has changed alot… over just a few years. When was the last time you went there?

Don’t believe those western propagandas, they are full of shiat. You know when most of them who tcss never went to china before.

Joe Maya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If RM1 is SGD3, Malaysia no problem, not racist country.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.