I have a accident when drive blue sg today, sigh

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Car ownership cost is high, everything's a risk when you drive, regardless personal or rental.

Just alone today I've 1 near miss and just on the way back from lunch 2 tried to filter without signalling luckily I braked.
Wow.... big brother EJB indeed a experienced driver.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://membership.bluesg.com.sg/terms-and-conditions/jan2022gp/i thought excess increased to 5K + 5K = $10,000
Better call taxi or phv better, or buy COE car at least excess less than than 1K
Thanks for the update. I don't keep myself abreast of the excess until I need to rent the cars, then I would definitely ask before signing. As a driver, i definitely will watch out for this.

Originally I decided to rent a PHV to do Grab/Uber while driving daily for work use, but the high excess turned me off... so I bought my own instead.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I don't keep myself abreast of the excess until I need to rent the cars, then I would definitely ask before signing. As a driver, i definitely will watch out for this.

Originally I decided to rent a PHV to do Grab/Uber while driving daily for work use, but the high excess turned me off... so I bought my own instead.
Thats the way to go.... No wonder is big brother!

cuteboy92

Master Member
Reaction score
GG if young driver 8k. If hit charging station will it be considered for 3rd party excess? And thats another 8k wtf

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GG if young driver 8k. If hit charging station will it be considered for 3rd party excess? And thats another 8k wtf
3rd party for the charging station and self OD for the car. Both.

BrOwnTeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Today when I finish work and back home, when I drive blue sg and try to parking the car, i mistakenly press the revise direction, have a accident knock down the charging station… I have immediately call blue sg to block this parking slot, the charging station still work, but fall down.
After call from their call Center, the staff inform me to report to their accident Center tmr in 24 hrs, I also try to ask the lady how much I should pay for the damage . The lady said it is the first time she meet the case which charging station has been damaged case. So no idea, normally for car repair is 5k - 10k price :cry::cry: it is better for me to report to their accident Center for the price ..
And..... u are posting here to gain public sympathy because of your "accidentally engage reverse gear" so u don't have to fork out the excess to BlueSG due to "public pressure"? Or are u hoping someone here strokes u chest and makes u feel better by telling u otherwise (aka lying)?

U get neither.
Suck it up. Lesson learnt. Pay up. Its ur fault. End.

p/s: never understood why people always enjoy posting their personal accident anecdotes here or on social media as if it would absolve or lighten their liability if the Police or Insurance Company would see here and "cave in to lowering their liability due to public pressure". Its hilarious.

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good luck, u will need a lot. Nothing to worry, just prepare $$$.

Parking, the speed is very slowwwwww, surprise that u were able to mount the kerb and knocked down the charging station.
GGWP, Status update TS?

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And..... u are posting here to gain public sympathy because of your "accidentally engage reverse gear" so u don't have to fork out the excess to BlueSG due to "public pressure"? Or are u hoping someone here strokes u chest and makes u feel better by telling u otherwise (aka lying)?

U get neither.
Suck it up. Lesson learnt. Pay up. Its ur fault. End.

p/s: never understood why people always enjoy posting their personal accident anecdotes here or on social media as if it would absolve or lighten their liability if the Police or Insurance Company would see here and "cave in to lowering their liability due to public pressure". Its hilarious.
Maybe find someone else whom Tio before and can associate with TS, so that he/she can feel better and confident to face what’s to come.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.