I have not come across any government on Earth better than the PAP..

yokine3a

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe all the while you are living in Mars, just came to Earth recently.

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yes agree, no one government so good everyday let people gan but stay in power so many years one

Tony.Manero

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I just want li hong yi to be the next PAP PM and bring over some of the prominent techies in our cabinet.

Kick out all the stupid generals and civil servants lah the current ones are ineffective and a pain in the a55.
Tiagong techies have poor social skills and zero etiquette :frown: :vijayadmin:

smellyfish

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I must say I really impressed how they manage to unearth so many sibeh cham candidates in the last election. You say they too elite , fine they give you all the monk hill, queenstown , single parent candidates .

Prime 13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesh ish true.
Pap was a goot govt.
I'd say it ish on the whole still goot.
But not as goot as before.

Beware what ish goot in the past doesn't mean it's goot nao.
Or it will be goot in future.

Beware also a benevolent dictatorship ish also hab a framework to maintain dictatorship.
If one day certain bad hats take over, the framework ish already in place to be perverted to maintain the new malevolent dictatorship.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.