I seek clarifacition from the Moderators on the comments they posted wrt my last thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trolol took our racist almost 24 hours to think of an answer.

A most wimpy answer.

His agenda is plain to see. He should be removed from the forum. Only reason here is to dig up threads to report and post his own myopic, racist views.

Hope the Admin do consider this and remove supposed members who joined merely to create trouble.

godblessu

Reaction score
Fake indian chiefs representing indians with fake ids in edmw and mods counting them as pro indians and closing threads without replying to members 😂

fortunehunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Representing the country’s second largest ethnic group, the Malays were the original settlers of Singapore. They made up 60.9 per cent of the total population of 10,683 in 1824.

The above is from this article
https://expatliving.sg/singapores-native-people/

OK i got it but currently now is 2021 coming to 2022, so this land or country belongs to which race now?
1- Malays
2- Chinese
3- Indian
4- Others
5- Malay + chinese + India + Others = SIngaporean

Last edited:

Anti Racist

Reaction score
OK i got it but currently now is 2021 coming to 2022, so this land or country belongs to which race now?
1- Malays
2- Chinese
3- Indian
4- Others
5- Malay + chinese + India + Others = SIngaporean
Singapore is a sovereign nation governed by the Constitution. Parliament is the seat of power and the right to rule is vested to the executive through universal suffrage.

1 - The entire land belongs to the state.

2 - All citizens, regardless of race or religion have equal rights and privileges.

3 - The racist group on EDMW is trying to rewrite the constitution. All kinds of propaganda is being unleashed to justify that Indians / New Citizens are foreigners or are not equal to other citizens.

4 - In simple language, anyone who tells other race to leave should understand that he himself is a migrant.

5 - Being from a dominant race / religion / ethnic group does not give anyone ownership of the land. Every citizen is equal

fortunehunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore is a sovereign nation governed by the Constitution. Parliament is the seat of power and the right to rule is vested to the executive through universal suffrage.

2 - All citizens, regardless of race or religion have equal rights and privileges.

3 - The racist group on EDMW is trying to rewrite the constitution. All kinds of propaganda is being unleashed to justify that Indians / New Citizens are foreigners or are not equal to other citizens.

4 - In simple language, anyone who tells other race to leave should understand that he himself is a migrant.

5 - Being from a dominant race / religion / ethnic group does not give anyone ownership of the land. Every citizen is equal

I ask one question give you option to Chose you write wall of text.

Last edited:

Anti Racist

Reaction score
I ask one question give you option to Chose you write wall of text and I am
You may have read it. However my reply does not suit your divisive agenda. so now you choose to ignore.
Always remember regardless of race or religion and please spread this message to the fellow edmwers as well.

fortunehunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You may have read it. However my reply does not suit your divisive agenda. so now you choose to ignore.
Always remember regardless of race or religion and please spread this message to the fellow edmwers as well.

Yes again I like to ask you Singapore belongs to who. Please no more wall of text.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dragon has shown considerable foresight and tolerance.

As far as Indian Singaporeans are concerned we dgaf about Indian nationals getting their comeuppance and whatever shite they face, It takes 2 to tango. They came here with their caste values and tried to impose themselves here. Well they get what they deserved. We're not troubled by it.
But you come and try with us that's a different matter and we are not so bothered with online rhetoric. We prefer to tell it your face or you try confront us with any racist shite then see what happens.
We are quite used to subtle discrimination and racism. We know how to handle it.
We know the majority of people accept us and only a tiny minority are against us. Online words in forums, well so what? Sticks and stones. Only those SJWs are hot and bothered. Most of us dgaf.

Only when it's blatant and totally out of order, we raise it. Other than that, water off a duck's back.
And that's what Dragon to his credit sees. Vijay although I disagree with certain aspects of his leadership, as far getting worked up by childish comments, he has handled this rather well.

So all the so-called fake members joining here to report, well try harder. Your agenda also is well known and fools no one.

godblessu

Reaction score
The majority of singaporean indians are hindus.

Converted fake id person is not representing them

🐲 should not use this converted person to silence minorities.

Police investigating man accused of using racial slur and kicking 55-year-old woman

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ing-racial-slur-and-kicking-55-year-old-woman
Hougang resident allegedly throws egg at family playing sparklers on Deepavali

https://mothership.sg/2021/11/hougang-sparklers-egg-deepavali/

Man wearing 'S'pore' shirt confronts interracial couple, says interracial marriage is racist

https://mothership.sg/2021/06/racist-man-polo-shirt/
Police investigating woman filmed on video disrupting neighbour's Hindu prayers

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-on-video-disrupting-neighbours-hindu-prayers
Woman’s neighbours install a fan outside their flat to extinguish small prayer flame she lit in the corridor

https://theindependent.sg/womans-ne...h-small-prayer-flame-she-lit-in-the-corridor/

Last edited:

aiptasia

Master Member
Reaction score

A Singapore migrant is a person who migrated and moved to Singapore. There are plenty of Sinkies who are born and bred in Singapore hence they are not migrants despite your labeling. There is no rewriting of the constitution and you asking Sinkies who are not Malays to get out is your BS getting out of hand. If you are a recent CECA migrant, it would be best if you are investigated by the authorities for sedition.

aiptasia

Master Member
Reaction score
Dragon has shown considerable foresight and tolerance.

As far as Indian Singaporeans are concerned we dgaf about Indian nationals getting their comeuppance and whatever shite they face, It takes 2 to tango. They came here with their caste values and tried to impose themselves here. Well they get what they deserved. We're not troubled by it.
But you come and try with us that's a different matter and we are not so bothered with online rhetoric. We prefer to tell it your face or you try confront us with any racist shite then see what happens.
We are quite used to subtle discrimination and racism. We know how to handle it.
We know the majority of people accept us and only a tiny minority are against us. Online words in forums, well so what? Sticks and stones. Only those SJWs are hot and bothered. Most of us dgaf.

Only when it's blatant and totally out of order, we raise it. Other than that, water off a duck's back.
And that's what Dragon to his credit sees. Vijay although I disagree with certain aspects of his leadership, as far getting worked up by childish comments, he has handled this rather well.

So all the so-called fake members joining here to report, well try harder. Your agenda also is well known and fools no one.
So true about the caste BS these CECAs are imposing on Indian Singaporeans. Heard several horror stories about these leeches.

aiptasia

Master Member
Reaction score

That's contrary to what you posted before regarding Malays having more rights because they are the original settlers and the rest can GTFO if they don't like it.

Twist and turn to suit your bloody agenda eh?

factuup

Reaction score
The usual bunch of racists are ganging up against TS (an Indian), who's voicing out legitimate complaints while the mods and admin do absolutely nothing.

It's worth nothing that the mods and admin are also doing nothing about two of my (a Malay) threads in this feedback forum.

What conclusion can we arrive from this?

Anti Racist

Reaction score
I visited Indians in Singapore FB page. Indians from all races, religion, ethnicity are closely bound and there is not a shred of Caste System. Local and Expat Indians get along well. Even majority of Singaporeans have no problems. Maybe this unity among Indian community is causing severe heartburn among racist group here.
Moreover, since the forum allows and moderators tolerate, these racists get embolden and try to abuse and spread misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.