I seriously advise true blue Singaporeans to migrate

Reaction score
Singapore is a house of cards. You feel it in your bones, despite people who argue against it.

The singkee men will have to fight their way out via careers, getting overseas wife, business , the girls just need open legs to amdk.

The garhmen is no longer the garhmen we know. It no longer provide us the social contract of voting for stability. The money is wasted on foreigners, bad decisions. There is no ideas for growth except build shopping malls, expand airport, build gambling dens, build properties for rich indon to park $.

How many average man on street benefit from their policies? When a person don't have $ to eat, where he turns to? Fill up documents take weeks and months.

Where is job protection? Where is Singaporean first? Singaporean to die first.

Consider other countries will not treat you worse than Singapore garhmen. You will get equivalent or at times more as citizens of other countries..consider EU, South america not juts asia or south east asia.

Your children will grow up in a truly international environment and have a proper creative education unlike route learning in Singapore.

Last edited:

Sai Baba

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore is a house of cards. You feel it in your bones, despite people who argue against it.

The singkee men will have to fight their way out via careers, getting overseas wife, business , the girls just need open legs to amdk.

The garhmen is no longer the garhmen we know. It no longer provide us the social contract of voting for stability. The money is wasted on foreigners, bad decisions. There is jo ideas for growth except build shopping malls, expand airport, build gambling dens, build properties for rich indon to park $.

How many average man on street benefit from their policies? When a person don't have $ to eat, where he turns to? Fill up documents take weeks and months.

Don't act smart.
Which country want you ? :s11:

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You got lobang in germany? I want a 20k euros per month cleaner job :(

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your company hiring? :o I 43 already jobless in singapore you think your company there can hire me? :o 43 jobless how to emigrate? :o

workingclass

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On the contrary true blue Sinkies should not emigrate and poison other countries with their toxic mentality and culture.

Only Singaporeans who cannot fit into Sinkie culture should emigrate.

PositiveVibes2020

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...
Is TS still here in SG?
Want get us away then he have more job opportunities?
Or he is not here and just instigating?

The One

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, for those who can't make it, please leave.
Singapore is not for the weak and lazy.
Unless u are willing to work hard for it or have the ability to make a feasible income, singapore is not for u!

Singapore is not a place for the lazy or simpleton who pray for money to drop from the sky.
Singapore is not a welfare state and will never be.
Singapore is a capitalism country base on meritocracy ideology.
Singapore is for those who are willing to put hard work in, to grab hold to the opportunity that arises.
Singapore is for those who know how to use the platform that the govt has set up for us!

For those who are lazy, unwilling to improve themselves or put in hard work, singapore is not for u.

But than again.... With no money, no skill and qualifications..... Who will want you?

Last edited:

greenbubble

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This ** has confirmed my belief that PAP immigration policy is wrong. It exposes us to great risk and cost without much benefits.

Flexamoria

Honorary Member
Reaction score

The garhmen is no longer the garhmen we know. It no longer provide us the social contract of voting for stability. The money is wasted on foreigners, bad decisions. There is no ideas for growth except build shopping malls, expand airport, build gambling dens, build properties for rich indon to park $.

Consider other countries will not treat you worse than Singapore garhmen. You will get equivalent or at times more as citizens of other countries..consider EU, South america not juts asia or south east asia.

Your children will grow up in a truly international environment and have a proper creative education unlike route learning in Singapore.

Können Sie mir ein gutes Jobäquivalent von 10000 USD pro Monatsgehalt verschaffen?

Vielen Dank

worcer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All i can say is every country has its problems...

U cant confirm no problem if u go other countries...

Like we used to think UK support its disabled by a lot, now UK is taking back a lot of its benefits from disabled people...

All i know is most countries now is changing from a caring govt to a dictator govt no matter the system in place.

So migrating to other countries doesnt solves this...

Singapore govt can do better... we all know... simply because of the wealth and system in placed by older generation when they build up the country... so we anyhow run the country now but if the govt wakes up now, we still have a chance b4 whole singapore swallowed up by bigger nations...

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
Its harder to migrate now. Most countries (even the immigrant friendly ones) are becoming more nationalistic due to this pandemic. It might take a few years before countries start making it easier for immigrants.

There is 1 country though which loves to talk about globalization, movement of people and will sign free trade with any $hithole. The problem is.... you are already in it.

pattanispirit

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If US or EU r so good, why so many casualties due to Covid 19.

They may have medical wellfare, but not sufficient to cope w crisis.

So much so the elders willing to give up their chances to live to younger gen.

TS be prepared to give up yr life for another person u don't know ?

Reaction score
Hmmm...
Is TS still here in SG?
Want get us away then he have more job opportunities?
Or he is not here and just instigating?

I am overseas and i truly disappointed with singkee governance thats why i left and i encourage all singaporeans who are disappointed with governance here to leave or at least consider leaving(make plans, research, find out more)

Reaction score
Disappointed with singkee governance means i am weak and lazy? Then why am I accepted in a truly 1st world country where innovation and culture thrives?

Yes, for those who can't make it, please leave.
Singapore is not for the weak and lazy.
Unless u are willing to work hard for it or have the ability to make a feasible income, singapore is not for u!

Singapore is not a place for the lazy or simpleton who pray for money to drop from the sky.
Singapore is not a welfare state and will never be.
Singapore is a capitalism country base on meritocracy ideology.
Singapore is for those who are willing to put hard work in, to grab hold to the opportunity that arises.
Singapore is for those who know how to use the platform that the govt has set up for us!

For those who are lazy, unwilling to improve themselves or put in hard work, singapore is not for u.

But than again.... With no money, no skill and qualifications..... Who will want you?

hardwriter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Disappointed with singkee governance means i am weak and lazy? Then why am I accepted in a truly 1st world country where innovation and culture thrives?

where are you now? Germany?

your son got commit incest with waifu bo?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.