I woke up today, not knowing what day it is

songboh9696

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time happen to me, not sure if today was a Sunday or Monday.. then after a while i remember that today is Friday.

Anyone encounter this before ?

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time happen to me, not sure if today was a Sunday or Monday.. then after a while i remember that today is Friday.

Today is Sat lah bro. Don't blur blur go work ok?

Cut_throat

Banned
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
your parents never ask you meh?
Neber ask. Also not the first time actually happened a few times. Sometimes Saturday I also go to school's gate then wonder why it is closed. LOL. I stay in school longer than any teachers they don't even dare to come and guailan with me.

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
Neber ask. Also not the first time actually happened a few times. Sometimes Saturday I also go to school's gate then wonder why it is closed. LOL. I stay in school longer than any teachers they don't even dare to come and guailan with me.
:ROFLMAO:
you must be one of the top students there.

Cut_throat

Banned
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO:
you must be one of the top students there.
Useless even name is in the hall. School also gone riao. Then I realize I waste all my time on useless stuffs than spend time with my mother but she's no longer around. Really ish ******. Book is dead. Its a dead book.

Lchlch

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

oh yes, i ever too.
i think it is due to extreme tiredness.
fallen into a deep sleep.
woke up, i think, today working is it?
few second later, then realise that it is Sunday....

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
Useless even name is in the hall. School also gone riao. Then I realize I waste all my time on useless stuffs than spend time with my mother but she's no longer around. Really ish ******. Book is dead. Its a dead book.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
ur profile pikture give the aura make u forgotten the day u are in
:LOL: :LOL:
thinking of joining NATO now & then
so lost time because everyday kana bombard left & right
shld change to XJP or Ah Kim pikture :LOL: :LOL:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.