IAmNobodyxxx Collab video with rice media finally out!

peaceheart

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like just want to scold EDMW for some reason. Then humji tell the Ricemedia guy not to include it?

Then say dont hide behind keyboard when he himself is anonymous. Smlj?? :spin:
Well, he did reveal himself to certain extent so have to give him credit for it.

But still duno what the vid is about. Have watched vids of hiv patient, ex-convict etc sharing their life stories and struggles in society and the stigma that comes with it. Those are more educational and purposeful.

Who actually gained from this vid if both of them are not paid?

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this building is industrial or residential?
look quite run down

Sent from EDMWER app!
Should be both.... a commercial and residential. I remembered I went up there to collect some air compressor part thingy... took a rundown lift up to further explore...I felt as if I was in those old HK buildings.

BlackWing1977

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why you show your bbfa figure?!
now gonna be less people white knight for you liao
I thought she already exposed herself in her introductory thread liao... she looks fine lar.. but not BBFA lor... :sick:

BlackWing1977

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I notch sinkeeduakee.

I cannot relax. Cos he white knight captain throw insult at we edmw bbfa, jin hot jin dulanz jin eng.
Scarly you also fake BBFA... :sick: and in real life is actually rich Andy Lau with chiobu girlfriend...

EDMW-Hates-Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why IT jobs are hard for the guy arh? I thought most don't need to move around? No social worker can help him find a job?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.