IAmNobodyxxx Collab video with rice media finally out!

jack-320

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course don’t go and sh1t other person

EDMW is serious business

and many siao langs inside

HushiePuppies

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i watched the beedio and remain unconvinced by that supposed "BBFA" in the video.

1. What is the "disability" that he keep harping on? I don't believe cannot walk properly means no tech companies won't hire you. In fact, tech industry is one of the most progressive and open hiring industry. Don't believe you read this -> https://www.tech.gov.sg/media/technews/the-purple-parade-featuring-zuiyoung He is poly -> SMU -> Govtech one lei.
  2. how come he can stay condo but cannot go see lor kun cure his 'disability'? he stay town area, if no money would have stay in low ses area like yishun, sembawang, woodlands that kind liao.
  3. how come he no share what his gpa/cap from his uni? maybe he young time drink/drank/drunk never study hard. then how blame everyone else?

HushiePuppies

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before 2009, EDMW was actually a large harmonious family with all the hippo ah gongs, amulet zeh zeh and whiterat auntie. Everyone although quarrel here and there remain still harmounious and make meme / joke videos to destress. Before 2009, EDMW not very political. Instead, it's like a clan vs other clans like maplestory, gunbound and other funny saga.

Post 2009, due to the 2011 election, a lot of siao langs join and lip lai stir a lot of dabian. then even more youngsters join after that and call themselves BBFA while around the world, the "incel" trend started.

So EDMW is not BBFA. It's the BBFA / toxic groups join post-2009.

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed with ts, here is not depressing forum. Cb if it is depressing he still surfs edmw everyday 8hrs for 7 years?

Anyway got happy ending bo?

yummie

Suspended
Reaction score
TS, is localITguy so cham meh? Really unable to find work for so long due to medical issues/issues not within his control? Can share with us?

OddEye

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I get scolded alot for my comments also.. I just move on. As long as you don create saga like xerxesrex, nobody bothers with what u have said months back
. Toxicity depends on how much u care about what ppl say about you and your opinion i guess

Reborn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
localitguy, besides his limp, he mentioned his eyesight affected. I wonder in what ways. Is that why he cannot got IT jobs? Cos I dun see how the limp affects one in the IT line.

Phen8210

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course don’t go and sh1t other person

EDMW is serious business

and many siao langs inside

everywhere on the internet have and r/singapore is a prime example, potentially 3x more siao lang than edmw based on the post.

SayPorkGuy

Master Member
Reaction score
localitguy, besides his limp, he mentioned his eyesight affected. I wonder in what ways. Is that why he cannot got IT jobs? Cos I dun see how the limp affects one in the IT line.
ish thish that nao chong siao guy in OP thread who whiteknighted when imma say she is soliciting views for YouTube as she's doing here again?

yummie

Suspended
Reaction score
Wonder how he survives so long w/o a job? Knn i rent out my condo i still need to work. N i m single

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.