IAmNobodyxxx Collab video with rice media finally out!

pLueAr

Reaction score
there was a time, it was fun being at here, but good times often dont last

potatoes_are_fluffy

Reaction score
This is a nice video.
Some people troll the forum for entertainment and some people take it quite seriously, so it is good for people on each end of the spectrum to understand the other.
This forum can still be troll-y and funny without people getting hurt (too badly).
I agree.

@localITguy I'm sorry about your condition, and it definitely sucks and whoever tells you to 'just be grateful' is an ignorant priviledged fk. Good on you for pressing on with life man. Good things happen to those who remain cheerful in the face of adversity, keep up the fight and positivity and i'm sure things will look up at some point. Can only go up right?

Also, fk those employers which discriminate disabilities. IT job no need walk so much still they discriminate? kns

@IAmNobodyxxx you're a good person for being nice to him :)

BlackWing1977

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Havnt met a female whom likes to eat Cai Png. Both my sister and mother doesnt like it.

I think Cai Png is a guy thing. Like we use to eating lousy food in Army, so Cai Png is more acceptable.
From my experience of eating one week of Army Food back in Khatib Camp... they are actually better than Cai Png... last time my usual place of work is at CMPB mar got to buy your own food... only got special course then need to go Khatib...

Greenteafrappe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Havnt met a female whom likes to eat Cai Png. Both my sister and mother doesnt like it.

I think Cai Png is a guy thing. Like we use to eating lousy food in Army, so Cai Png is more acceptable.
Don like de also lan lan have to eat, esp if workplace is located at industrial area. 😂

Mia Nanasawa

Reaction score
why localitguy want to find a job
just go start twitch streaming or start youtube channel or work as freelancer on upwork/fiverr

DulanMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Agree.

Sis, gf, and female friends all dont like to eat cai png. Meanwhile my dad and I eat cai png every day also no problem.

teagarden

Reaction score
Don like de also lan lan have to eat, esp if your workplace is located at industrial area.
1f602.png

Used to work in woodland industrial park. during lunch we take bus or tongpang colleague car go outside eat. Your work place no nearby hawker?

Greenteafrappe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used to work in woodland industrial park. during lunch we take bus or tongpang colleague car go outside eat. Your work place no nearby hawker?
Have, 10-15 mins walk sibei mafan. 😂 been eating chai png for lunch many many years :s13:

alfonsoyy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I been here long enough to see many many RCP reveal themselves.. then disappeared as it got too toxic.... some got entangled in some saga... or later got into some saga that went on newspaper.. we do take note.. so far the most successful and graduate to being a successful and happy mummy with a great family is Amulet lor...
She quit edmw already right?

teagarden

Reaction score
Have, 10-15 mins walk sibei far.
1f602.png

have been eating chai png for lunch many many years
laugh.gif

it's ok la. Living out the BBFA Cai Png life.

just realise I join the forum 1 day later than you. but your post count chiong damn high. guess you have good pcw skills.

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Ohh that fella in the video is an edmwr?

familiar w/ the user name & quite an alrighty chap over here

not even aware of his cond tbh, espc me being here for eons :o

then again, not all threads here me would take a peek nor comment

Greenteafrappe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's ok la. Living out the BBFA Cai Png life.

just realise I join the forum 1 day later than you. but your post count chiong damn high. guess you have good pcw skills.
Oh There was a period of time i jin active and took a break from the forum for a few months. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.