IAmNobodyxxx Collab video with rice media finally out!

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
I get scolded alot for my comments also.. I just move on. As long as you don create saga like xerxesrex, nobody bothers with what u have said months back
. Toxicity depends on how much u care about what ppl say about you and your opinion i guess
People are too concern in being right than in the subject matter being correct. They are too narrow minded to realise the objective in a discussion or argument is progression and not victory for either party to boost own ego

EDMW-Hates-Me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i watched the beedio and remain unconvinced by that supposed "BBFA" in the video.

1. What is the "disability" that he keep harping on? I don't believe cannot walk properly means no tech companies won't hire you. In fact, tech industry is one of the most progressive and open hiring industry. Don't believe you read this -> https://www.tech.gov.sg/media/technews/the-purple-parade-featuring-zuiyoung He is poly -> SMU -> Govtech one lei.
  2. how come he can stay condo but cannot go see lor kun cure his 'disability'? he stay town area, if no money would have stay in low ses area like yishun, sembawang, woodlands that kind liao.
  3. how come he no share what his gpa/cap from his uni? maybe he young time drink/drank/drunk never study hard. then how blame everyone else?
Not all disabilities can be cured. I also dunno why his disabilities prevent him from doing some IT jobs.

Maybe he has a rich family? Or that house belongs to rice media, just using it for shooting?

If edmw is toxic, I duno how they survive in real life
Edmw doesn't sugarcoat things often. Hard truth hurts. In real life most people are more politically correct.

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
Not all disabilities can be cured. I also dunno why his disabilities prevent him from doing some IT jobs.
Maybe he has a rich family? Or that house belongs to rice media, just using it for shooting?
Edmw doesn't sugarcoat things often. Hard truth hurts. In real life most people are more politically correct.

In real life, ppl can be nasty too. Just the recent toxic office culture as a reminder. Then everyday there's drivers vs cyclists, fights at malls and kpts. It's no different from edmw

ksapple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tbh edmw is not toxic

those that find it toxic usually have issues themselves, like

-attention seeking
-ego problem
Ya true is nice la, it only become shiat when ppl cannot swallow

evilsun

Reaction score
The more i watched this video 2nd time again , the more i can sympathize with him even though he might be trolling online or not (never interact much with him either) but either way from the way he described his physical disability , it is really no joke to be born with such disadvantages. From the struggle , awkward smile and strong front that he tried to put up with , can see that he been through a lot in life. At this age in life when one is getting on in their 30s, we tend to sympathize more for the others as we realize that life really isn't easy and rosy when one is dealt a not so good hand in life.

As a short guy who have been through multiple struggle and rejection whether in school and life due to short height , I fully understand if one is not of average breed. People like us are often stigmatized , being joke and push around. People around you who are of average or higher than average breed will tell you it is all about being confidence , outgoing , improving yourself , dressing sense, etc. Those people are not born with such difficulties in life and they somehow can't relate to you , thinking that it is your own complex inferiority and negative self worth , laziness that bring you to this level , if life is a game of big 2 cards game , people of average or higher than average breed are almost automatically born with the big 2 cards or for some at least with the higher value picture cards , it is no doubt easier for them to win the game of life as compared to the lower breed that are dealt a hand of lower tier cards. No matter how well they play their games , the tide and struggle is always against them and not in their favor.

I a believer of genes and financial stability , i a believer that if one doesn't have quality genes and enough financial stability , they should really practice antinatalism , stay away from pro-creation , don't pro create just for the sake of enjoying raw sex and thinking that they will just automatically grow up to be tall , healthy , goodlooking pretty ,etc , at the very least ensure that they can grow to be average breed. Human being need to be nature and developed since young so that they can grow up to be socially acceptable in this society whether in appearance and mannerisms.

Everyone , regardless of gender , all desire some form of love and acceptance by others in this lifetime in order for them to have a healthy outlook and relationship in life. Nobody wish to be a outcast or lower breed in life which make it harder to form any sort of bonds or relationship with other party, thus when times goes by , they gradually lose their form of sanity when constant rejection and struggle in life take place. With that , i hope that someday we can all find peace within ourselves someday

tongbuaydiao

Master Member
Reaction score
ish thish that nao chong siao guy in OP thread who whiteknighted when imma say she is soliciting views for YouTube as she's doing here again?
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this is an attention seeker making use of her dumb simp to garner whatever views or popularity she so desperately yearns

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Keep trying TS.
Maybe consider download tiktok see wat those people do.

PeanutButtor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS, is localITguy so cham meh? Really unable to find work for so long due to medical issues/issues not within his control? Can share with us?

Sinkies have to deal with hiring discrimination. He has to deal with both.

He has my sympathy.

aceminer

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think people who keep bash @localITguy as simps or white knight maybe didnt watch the video? In the video, he got clearly stated that he trust @IAmNobodyxxx and is friends with her. So you can stop your nonsensical bashing now.

For people who watched the video but dont understand what it is about. I think you should watch it again. IF you still got get it. Let me run this through for you again and help you understand the video.

The video started off with some people commenting EDMW is toxic la, full of BBFA la. Then switched to @localITguy talking about himself and then lastly meet up with @IAmNobodyxxx having a meal and chit chat.

Point 1. EDMW is all BBFA. Obese and single and this is simply not true. Despite his disabilities and being single, @localITguy is not obese. This one user already prove BBFA is a highly misused term to describe members of this forum. There are plenty of normy and married members of both gender in this forum la.
Point 2. EDMW is toxic. If EDMW is toxic, then how come @localITguy can find a friend on the forum that he come to trust.
Point 3. EDMW is depressing. @localITguy pointed out the forum is depressing. Then @IAmNobodyxxx quickly point out there is an alternative view that the forum is actually hilarious. Much of the views are just that, views. Not fact.
Point 4. Overall, the video is portraying that there are many negative and stereotypical views of EDMW forum from external source and even from internal members. But this does not take away the fact that there are many members whom view it otherwise and is quite happy with this forum.
Point 5. If good things like finding trustworthy friends can happen in this forum, then is it really toxic and a cesspool as many has claimed to stereotype the forum?
Do simi oso will tio bash one

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting video, just don't take the internet too seriously. And yes, you can make meaningful relationships depending on how you react and interact with others. Best of luck to both parties.

Balian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nice vid
shows a distinct part of edmw - which further perpetuates the current view of this forum
although it misses out on other aspects of the forum as well as the diverse background of members here that are less negative

PeanutButtor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually if he has hard time looking for job, im sure MPS have good reason to help him get job.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.