IAmNobodyxxx Collab video with rice media finally out!

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The more i watched this video 2nd time again , the more i can sympathize with him even though he might be trolling online or not (never interact much with him either) but either way from the way he described his physical disability , it is really no joke to be born with such disadvantages. From the struggle , awkward smile and strong front that he tried to put up with , can see that he been through a lot in life. At this age in life when one is getting on in their 30s, we tend to sympathize more for the others as we realize that life really isn't easy and rosy when one is dealt a not so good hand in life.

As a short guy who have been through multiple struggle and rejection whether in school and life due to short height , I fully understand if one is not of average breed. People like us are often stigmatized , being joke and push around. People around you who are of average or higher than average breed will tell you it is all about being confidence , outgoing , improving yourself , dressing sense, etc. Those people are not born with such difficulties in life and they somehow can't relate to you , thinking that it is your own complex inferiority and negative self worth , laziness that bring you to this level , if life is a game of big 2 cards game , people of average or higher than average breed are almost automatically born with the big 2 cards or for some at least with the higher value picture cards , it is no doubt easier for them to win the game of life as compared to the lower breed that are dealt a hand of lower tier cards. No matter how well they play their games , the tide and struggle is always against them and not in their favor.

I a believer of genes and financial stability , i a believer that if one doesn't have quality genes and enough financial stability , they should really practice antinatalism , stay away from pro-creation , don't pro create just for the sake of enjoying raw sex and thinking that they will just automatically grow up to be tall , healthy , goodlooking pretty ,etc , at the very least ensure that they can grow to be average breed. Human being need to be nature and developed since young so that they can grow up to be socially acceptable in this society whether in appearance and mannerisms.

Everyone , regardless of gender , all desire some form of love and acceptance by others in this lifetime in order for them to have a healthy outlook and relationship in life. Nobody wish to be a outcast or lower breed in life which make it harder to form any sort of bonds or relationship with other party, thus when times goes by , they gradually lose their form of sanity when constant rejection and struggle in life take place. With that , i hope that someday we can all find peace within ourselves someday
i have irl friend that has to deal with medical condition (excused NS), started career late, not tall and attractive. It's tough to live life without being dissatisfied. And people will naturally avoid you for being dissatisfied because they don't understand your struggles/pains, which makes you more isolated.

End of the day, the best solution is to cut off all social media and go play game or do something that doesn't involve people. And if necessary, just meet some close friends that you can trust from time to time.

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
he got baited lah
can see he is quite gullible, this kind is easily manipulated by people
rice media and that aunty objective is just to gain views

3.4k views already lol

Despite the relatively low view counts, I think objective sort of achieved given that the content is almost non existent but good enough to bait edmwers to view it

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What’s the purpose of this video?

bo content… just some idiot want to label the entire forum as toxic..

isit sponsor by pap?
You dun need the whole forum to be toxic.. just need that few regular toxic people enough liao.. and some of them infinite clones... :LOL:

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed with ts, here is not depressing forum. ** if it is depressing he still surfs edmw everyday 8hrs for 7 years?

Anyway got happy ending bo?
After reading the toxic content.. move on to the KYM threads to relieve all the toxic buildup inside... :s34:

Prime 13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One day edmw will achieve unesco world heritage status.
Displace that stupid smlj hawker culture.

bwaysaiguan

Master Member
Reaction score
I think people who keep bash @localITguy as simps or white knight maybe didnt watch the video? In the video, he got clearly stated that he trust @IAmNobodyxxx and is friends with her. So you can stop your nonsensical bashing now.

For people who watched the video but dont understand what it is about. I think you should watch it again. IF you still got get it. Let me run this through for you again and help you understand the video.

Point 1. EDMW is all BBFA. Obese and single and this is simply not true. There are plenty of normy and married members of both gender in this forum la.
Point 2. EDMW is toxic. If EDMW is toxic, then how come @localITguy can find a friend on the forum that he come to trust.
Point 3. EDMW is depressing. @localITguy pointed out the forum is depressing. Then @IAmNobodyxxx quickly point out there is an alternative view that the forum is actually hilarious. Much of the views are just that, views. Not fact.
Point 4. Overall, the video is portraying that there are many negative and stereotypical views of EDMW forum from external source and even from internal members. But this does not take away the fact that there are many members whom view it otherwise and is quite happy with this forum.
Point 5. If good things like finding trustworthy friends can happen in this forum, then is it really toxic and a cesspool as many has claimed to stereotype the forum?

Bru

He is white knight captain of the 2nd last order of the round oak table.

U pls fact check @IAmNobodyxxx @localITguy

p12GtnD.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.