ICA LTVP - PLOC

Sung47

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m a SC, born & bred here. My fiancé is holding EP. She’s been living here for 7 years. We’re getting married by the end of this year. We’ve obtained PMLA.
After marriage, should we convert her EP to LTVP for better employability? (I earn enough but prefer her to work longer with higher pay so I can go fishing😂) If so, what is the chance of her getting the PLOC from MOM? She is working in banking. Thanks!

Multiversal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m a SC. My fiancé is holding EP. Been in Singapore for 10 years. We’re getting married by the end of this year. We’ve obtained PMLA.
After marriage, should we convert her EP to LTVP for better employability? (I earn enough but prefer her to work longer with higher pay so I can go fishing😂) If so, what is the chance of her getting the PLOC from MOM? She is working in banking. Thanks!
Huat ish PMLA?

If she got EP means she must be high pay. Can jitao apply PR mah. Why waste time apply LTVP?

Last edited:

Sung47

Reaction score
PMLA-Pre Marriage Ltvp Assessment. (We just came to know about all of these PMLA, PLOC, etc. 😂) We’re not married yet, no kids yet so PR chance in the next 2 years is low but if her employer retrenches her and/or if she wants to find a new job holding EP gives her no to low chance now (esp when she is banking which is under lotsa scrutiny for hiring non core singaporeans). That’s why we’re thinking of converting her to LTVP holder and holding PLOC (if approved by MOM) will give her more flexibility. I’d rather her change job now, stabilise with her new job then have kids then she can apply PR then I can retire and she will continue working (not kidding 😎)

Assault

Master Member
Reaction score
I believe with an LTVP the Letter of Consent is almost certainly a given. It’ll also allow her some insurance and freedom in case she gets retrenched or wants to change jobs

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.