if ear pain how ah?

irregardless

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
angry

went polyclinic thought can ask them help clear my ear wax

waited for almost 2 hours, go in, doctor say need make appointment to clear, end up still have to pay for consultation

:eek: when is the appt? wait v long?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recommend you to visit this place

https://m.facebook.com/por.officialsg/

I remember the XMM ever show me the amount of red wax from her handphone pictures and she told me this customer ear is badly infected. After clearing the wax from his ear, he was back to normal.

ForumRider

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This sound very bad shape
But I also have high frequency loss on my right ear...

I had this pain in my left year 10 years ago.
I hurt so bad that I couldn't sleep at night. So I went to the ENT who initially thought it was impacted earwax but then after problems digging it out, I had a biopsy.
It was a cyst and the growth was diagnosed as a cholesteatoma.
It was destroying all the soft bones in my middle ear. So I had a procedure to remove the growth. Until today it did not recur but I lost hearing of most higher frequencies in my left ear.

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
went to another GP who supposedly got help people wash

he looked, took a giap and giap a piece of wax out, then look inside again, and say is infection

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.