If IAmNobodyxxx disappear from edmw, will she be missed?

PetDog

Banned
Reaction score
377003.jpg

さようなら! みなさん!

Reaction score
When you stop meds, what happens? Everything back to square one?
That's why there are psychologists and psychiatrists They're there to help you. You do realise I'm a mental patient, right?
Most of these medications also can affect your mental capacity in the long run.

Don't be too dependent on it.
I have an IQ of 170 on the Cattell scale. I can afford it.

You're right about not becoming dependent, though.

en_8_en

Master Member
Reaction score
TS just want attention and white knights :(

bud sadly the business model she is using only works for chiobu

when doesnt work then get emo

Hyperephania

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really respect ppl like y'all can cut social media n don't get affected by others

I admit my biggest weakness whole life is I compare
Maybe you need a bf :( need some TLC :(

Compare is cannot help it de, I also always compare...just tell myself they heng loh

Banned
Reaction score
I really respect ppl like y'all can cut social media n don't get affected by others

I admit my biggest weakness whole life is I compare
Everyone compares. If u want to beat them then u got to think how to do it because u are at a disadvantage

Joe Mahmood

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn emo.

So just curious. Feel like making IAmNobodyxxx and the real person disappear too
Sorry to hear that you're emotionally depressed and lost right now. Maybe you feel painful and maybe lonely too.

However, cry if you must but do it quietly and moderately. Then forgive yourself and move on with your life.

How long will it take to overcome your unpleasant life experience?

Initially the process its all about denial, then accusation, then regrets, then guilty conscience, then remorse, then reflection and then acceptance. You will realized and accepted it. It was all your fault and nobody to be blamed. It was all your decisions and choices. At that moment you will know you need to continue your life and make amendment. Just forgive yourself and you will feel better after that.

It will probably take a few months to pickup the broken pieces. About a year later you will start to value and appreciate your ordinary life again. Your family will be more important to you. You will stand tall again but keep low profile. This time you will meet and know the right friends for you.

I wish you all the best. Take good care of yourself and family.

IAmChiobu12M

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you're emotionally depressed and lost right now. Maybe you feel painful and maybe lonely too.

However, cry if you must but do it quietly and moderately. Then forgive yourself and move on with your life.

How long will it take to overcome your unpleasant life experience?

Initially the process its all about denial, then accusation, then regrets, then guilty conscience, then remorse, then reflection and then acceptance. You will realized and accepted it. It was all your fault and nobody to be blamed. It was all your decisions and choices. At that moment you will know you need to continue your life and make amendment. Just forgive yourself and you will feel better after that.

It will probably take a few months to pickup the broken pieces. About a year later you will start to value and appreciate your ordinary life again. Your family will be more important to you. You will stand tall again but keep low profile. This time you will meet and know the right friends for you.

I wish you all the best. Take good care of yourself and family.
so nice of you spending efforts to type this msg, unlike some trolls.

tank_t

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was actually picking myself up, until i saw your post now i feel suicidal. thank you

some of us fail after 30. I am one of them. It will talk a few years to build back up. But of cus if fail at 50 will be even drastic.

what i sharing is the not the best but one bench mark for youngsters to go ahead and cheong when young cos most of us marry after 30. So cannot afford to take more risks.

Coffeelix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u use pc, can see my signature as below

Verified RCP

Many years ago, I lost a total sum of $300k in ezion. I used my property to cash out this $300k.

This is just one of the losses in shares trading.

We take it as school fees paid and lesson learnt.

If you keep thinking about the losses n pains (negativity), you will miss the opportunity/positivity ahead.

Pls Pick yourself up and move on to work harder for a better tomorrow. Nobody owes you, but you owe it yourself and your parents.

留得青山在 不怕没柴烧。

A fool will lose tomorrow, reaching back for yesterday.

钱是身外之物。

pls keep your mental health strong. Don’t keep focusing on your losses, which you can’t do anything anymore.

Focus yourself on healing and moving on to work for a brighter future, scaling greater heights.

Do listen to this subliminal music, it is soothing and therapeutic.

Coffeelix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will kill myself too :o
Bro, face the consequences of your decision squarely like a real man.

Take whatever may come and go with the flow.

See the hk celebrity Ah Bee. He was
bankrupted and emerged triumphantly.
So can you and so can anybody if you will not give up and stick to work things out.

What don’t break you will make you.

Pls listen to this song

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
Bro, face the consequences of your decision squarely like a real man.

Take whatever may come and go with the flow.

See the hk celebrity Ah Bee. He was
bankrupted and emerged triumphantly.
So can you and so can anybody if you will not give up and stick to work things out.

What don’t break you will make you.

Pls listen to this song

but who will want someone already in his 50s? :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.