If you are vaccinated, why do you care whether i am or not?

eeLoyH

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
open up! open up! open up!..... open up benefit who? you? me?.... tell me how open up benefit you? I know it doesn't benefit me one bit, so nothing to tell you. life still goes on for me as per normal, business still runs as per normal.

why should I induce risk by injecting some trial drug so as to let you open up to let in more delta variants to induse further risks to my family and me? just to benefit you?

you siao ah?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Question so don’t open up slowly your wage cut, family no job then does that impact you?
I think now not the right time must weet out all the infections first is impt

PaperRay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since you are protected, why do you need to care whether i'm vaxxed or not? It's non of your concern. If your vaccine works you should be fine with others not having it.

And also, the common answer by the pro vax would be
"We need to protect those that can't get the shot!"

But then these same pro vaxxers keep screaming
"Those that dont get the shot should burn in hell and be segregated from society and unable to go to restaurants or sports events"

So the very people that they want to protect should burn in hell and be segregated from society?
they just parrots of....

they forgot the meaning of voluntary...

eeLoyH

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The logic is very simple and it's already hinted in today's parliament:
- If you're vaccinated you can enjoy certain perks such as gather in groups and enter certain areas.
- So if you're not vaccinated please don't kpkb ask why so bias when there's certain restrictions for non-vaccinated person.
- End of the day it's your decision. But like I said, don't kpkb at the end.
Agree. If you kpkb and complain unfair then be vaccinated then. Everyone has a choice; you don’t take it why should everyone be made to pay for your choice

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u search under vaxx in edmw n u will see many TS pro vaxxers or more like vaccine loud hailer, fear mongering, benefits greater than risk, show care for your parents /seniors, blah blah blah

Since when sinkies care for others except to ownself?
From what they posting and cursing all non-vaxxed people to death or calling them stupid and dumb... I think they only care about themselves lar... :sick:

chech01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So draw

I see pro vax think they are the smartest

And anti vax think they are the smartest

So everybody just wang chong tonight

Show you are vaxxed by unmasking yeeha down ordchard rd

askxyz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going by that proportion two outcomes right?

1) more people vaccinated than unvaccinated -> so ratio is skewed
2) vaccinated people tend to be more bold? Since they might think they are protected?

I feel this is an unfair statement that tells you nothing. If you have ten pax, 3 paxs not vaccinated and stays at home; 1 pax unvaccinated Tio virus, and 4 pax of vaccinated people tio virus.

this number tells you nothing at all
is the vaccine effective after all ?

askxyz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So draw

I see pro vax think they are the smartest

And anti vax think they are the smartest

So everybody just wang chong tonight

Show you are vaxxed by unmasking yeeha down ordchard rd

waiting for this to happen. case study

scottshin

Master Member
Reaction score
Since you are protected, why do you need to care whether i'm vaxxed or not? It's non of your concern. If your vaccine works you should be fine with others not having it.

And also, the common answer by the pro vax would be
"We need to protect those that can't get the shot!"

But then these same pro vaxxers keep screaming
"Those that dont get the shot should burn in hell and be segregated from society and unable to go to restaurants or sports events"

So the very people that they want to protect should burn in hell and be segregated from society?

i agree totally. pro vaxxers cant think accurately.

askxyz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree. If you kpkb and complain unfair then be vaccinated then. Everyone has a choice; you don’t take it why should everyone be made to pay for your choice

If the authority say vax and unvax has no more restriction. the vax will say is unfair. lol

randomph

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let's turn around and ask anti vaxxers- let's say you call grab driver. One grab has vaxxed one is unvaxxed. will you let their vaccination status affect your preference?

And one step further. Let's say grab driver is able to see the Vax status of callers. Will they choose to pick up a Vaxxed person over an unvaxxed person ?

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As long as you are not acting like MBS badge lady, I don’t really care either way.

scottshin

Master Member
Reaction score
that’s your own personal opinion while others who have been vaccinated should not be victimised and be able to do more things in general.

if you want to cry wolf and be anti establishment than it boils down to you reject for the sake of rejecting.

you cannot have the cake and eat it as well. I think even in the commentaries this afternoon by the task force it’s already incoming.

so recognise that there’s a discrepancy and move on and do only restricted stuff. Freedom of choice

hey did u know that the fully vaccinated can still get covid and spread to others? lol wat are u talking? a lot of non sense above.

TurboBumbleBee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS u ask this too late liao… one or two weeks ago they still didnt know how to answer. Now they received official script liao, all of them can recite le, dont let unvaccinated go out is to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed….. even though before vaccine came out, 0% vaccination rate for 1 year+ also nothing overwhelmed…

askxyz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let's turn around and ask anti vaxxers- let's say you call grab driver. One grab has vaxxed one is unvaxxed. will you let their vaccination status affect your preference?

And one step further. Let's say grab driver is able to see the Vax status of callers. Will they choose to pick up a Vaxxed person over an unvaxxed person ?
asking this question is like asking which race do you prefer to pick you up lol

pm_me_ur_noods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sg very low chance get covid. Even if get covid, based on WHO data last yr, more than 80% have no/only mild symptoms. Only like <5% have critical issues.

The numbers are even better for singapore.

From these alone, i can say the odds are about even. The risk of serious/dying from covid, vs risk of complications from covid vaccines.

Exactly, Singapore has done such a great job containing COVID that we get to choose if we want to vaccinate or contract COVID.

pm_me_ur_noods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS u ask this too late liao… one or two weeks ago they still didnt know how to answer. Now they received official script liao, all of them can recite le, dont let unvaccinated go out is to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed….. even though before vaccine came out, 0% vaccination rate for 1 year+ also nothing overwhelmed…

agree, PAP has done such a great job containing COVID that we didn't suffer like other countries.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.