If you're thinking of buying a Secretlab chair... do NOT. Winter will come.

hyperfuse

Reaction score
Yea I spend quite abit for my royale napa leather chairs and I can see that it surely Will last. I have also now change to an aeron after just using my royale chair for less than a week not because they are not comfortable, but because its hot if u don't use aircon.

If comfort wise, maybe the gaming chair is abit better since its smooth and lie backwards. The aeron is definitely not 1.5k worth of comfort, but probably pay for branding and for the ergonomic sitting posture.

saintx3

Reaction score
Is Titan really big compared to omega? I bought omega and I feel the seating area quite cramp

chaoprokia

Master Member
Reaction score
Yea I spend quite abit for my royale napa leather chairs and I can see that it surely Will last. I have also now change to an aeron after just using my royale chair for less than a week not because they are not comfortable, but because its hot if u don't use aircon.

If comfort wise, maybe the gaming chair is abit better since its smooth and lie backwards. The aeron is definitely not 1.5k worth of comfort, but probably pay for branding and for the ergonomic sitting posture.
Embody would be better

mangopapaya

Reaction score
I gotten myself a Kraken fabric gaming chair from Apol. I chose Kraken mainly for its lumbar pillow where it can sort of like 'adjust' upwards and it still stay there nicely. so far so good for me, it helps cushion my back really well. Thinking of getting one more for my dad as well. They currently have a GSS sale going on. Anyone tested other chairs to give opinions or should I just stick to APOL?

localITguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I gotten myself a Kraken fabric gaming chair from Apol. I chose Kraken mainly for its lumbar pillow where it can sort of like 'adjust' upwards and it still stay there nicely. so far so good for me, it helps cushion my back really well. Thinking of getting one more for my dad as well. They currently have a GSS sale going on. Anyone tested other chairs to give opinions or should I just stick to APOL?
i have the Nitro Concepts S300, value for money 300$ only. may want to take a look. if u are looking to save a bit

hyperfuse

Reaction score
Just take a look at carousel..

Search for secretlab, apol etc

Lotsa people selling..Guess they fell into the hype of gaming chairs and after using them...realise its not a good fit for singapore climate so selling it away.

elmariachi

Master Member
Reaction score
Just take a look at carousel..

Search for secretlab, apol etc

Lotsa people selling..Guess they fell into the hype of gaming chairs and after using them...realise its not a good fit for singapore climate so selling it away.
I've had my Secretlab Softweave for slightly above 1.5 years now and it's held up very well. Almost the same as when I first got it. Their P.U chairs is the main issue and not sure how their new ones will hold up with their supposed new material as it's not even in the market long enough to conclude.

iicecube

Reaction score
I wonder got any complain on their secretLab softweave fabric chair?
Cause I also wanna buy new chair too.

What the sitting comfort for the omega fabric series? For slim people

Last edited:

elmariachi

Master Member
Reaction score
I wonder got any complain on their secretLab softweave fabric chair?
Cause I also wanna buy new chair too.

What the sitting comfort for the omega fabric series? For slim people
So far none on mine.
Very comfortable though Softweave without aircon does feel warm after some time due to the nature of the material so just take note.

Viper0402

Reaction score

Real Brazil Cow Leather premium chair, bought cheaply during Lazada 6/6 Sale at $359.90 after $70 worth of vouchers.
FINALLY no more PEELING problems & headaches.
Very comfortable and high quality build.
Forget about what Secretlab or OSIM gaming chairs, etc.

c0bb31c849c4a3b1ac899ff8f2dc0a57.jpeg_2200x2200q80.jpg

582690736dd8cd3ae42e3e11a39b2491.jpeg_2200x2200q80.jpg

4aa19ebd2650eacd9d5fa56860ac41f3.jpeg_2200x2200q80.jpg

hyperfuse

Reaction score

Real Brazil Cow Leather premium chair, bought cheaply during Lazada 6/6 Sale at $359.90 after $70 worth of vouchers.
FINALLY no more PEELING problems & headaches.
Very comfortable and high quality build.
Forget about what Secretlab or OSIM gaming chairs, etc.

c0bb31c849c4a3b1ac899ff8f2dc0a57.jpeg_2200x2200q80.jpg

582690736dd8cd3ae42e3e11a39b2491.jpeg_2200x2200q80.jpg

4aa19ebd2650eacd9d5fa56860ac41f3.jpeg_2200x2200q80.jpg
Cant even adjust arm rest height.

Get a real chair like a herman miller.

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their marketing really so power can psycho people get their "gaming chair". I hope people don't fall into this and actually get a proper ergonomic chair which can be bought for half the price which has the real purpose of protecting your back and comfort.

kenzi87

Reaction score
If can see the spending how much go into marketing compared to R and D?

说好不打脸的

Reaction score
Does any bro came across the name Noblechairs or own it? I had tried out once in a store at SLS. But not sure is it worth the value and how good is the durability.

localITguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does any bro came across the name Noblechairs or own it? I had tried out once in a store at SLS. But not sure is it worth the value and how good is the durability.
i can tell. i have a nitro Concepts S300 (good quality and solid seat) which also owns the noblechair branding, (same factory)

as i have not owned a noble chair. i cannot comment, but i would expect the quality to be good.

i suggest you to go for a Nitro Concepts S300 as it's a cheaper option. ( u save alot of money

说好不打脸的

Reaction score
i can tell. i have a nitro Concepts S300 (good quality and solid seat) which also owns the noblechair branding, (same factory)

as i have not owned a noble chair. i cannot comment, but i would expect the quality to be good.

i suggest you to go for a Nitro Concepts S300 as it's a cheaper option. ( u save alot of money

Thanks bro, i will go down to have a look when i am free. I did a search just now, the price is $289, wow.. near 2X cheaper than Secretlab Omega?...:oops:

hyperfuse

Reaction score
Thanks bro, i will go down to have a look when i am free. I did a search just now, the price is $289, wow.. near 2X cheaper than Secretlab Omega?...:oops:
Dont buy gaming chairs~

I last time ignore people's comment here and thought that it will be ok...

buy already then regret. Gets hot so easily and nothing ergonomic about it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.