If you're thinking of buying a Secretlab chair... do NOT. Winter will come.

mangopapaya

Reaction score
i have the Nitro Concepts S300, value for money 300$ only. may want to take a look. if u are looking to sa
Geez thanks! Will take a look! Anyone else tried Nitro 300 to have a better comparison with my current apol chair :D

Guess apol and secretlab is more common than the rest..

localITguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Geez thanks! Will take a look! Anyone else tried Nitro 300 to have a better comparison with my current apol chair :D

Guess apol and secretlab is more common than the rest..
You guys can go down to chai-chee and test the Nitro concepts/Noblechairs (book appt first) and see if you like it and if it suits your body.
the main thing is the price. Nitroconcepts is MUCH cheaper compared to APOL/SL

localITguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont buy gaming chairs~

I last time ignore people's comment here and thought that it will be ok...

buy already then regret. Gets hot so easily and nothing ergonomic about it.

I use so long also never feel hot.

anyway it's their choice, and they are free to test the chair before buying

Last edited:

hyperfuse

Reaction score
Last time I also tell myself won't feel hot too hehe.

Anyway why buy pu leather? That's cheap material that won't last in humid Singapore. Better buy fabric or napa leather.

Dont cheap out. PU or faux leather is the worst material to ever use. Totally unbreathable and will peel/crack over time. Dont see any reason why people will want to buy it unless of course u can't afford better stuff.

localITguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time I also tell myself won't feel hot too hehe.

Anyway why buy pu leather? That's cheap material that won't last in humid Singapore. Better buy fabric or napa leather.

Dont cheap out. PU or faux leather is the worst material to ever use. Totally unbreathable and will peel/crack over time. Dont see any reason why people will want to buy it unless of course u can't afford better stuff.
Nitro S300 is fabric leh.

Pls. and everyone knows buying PU in SG is a stupid idea. it will flake like mad

Viper0402

Reaction score
Cant even adjust arm rest height.

Get a real chair like a herman miller.
No thanks.
I have thrown away many $300+ chairs over the decade due to simulated leather peeling getting from bad to worse til the flakes drop everywhere on the floor.
Real leather no more peeling... just like my recliner sofa.

hyperfuse

Reaction score
No thanks.
I have thrown away many $300+ chairs over the decade due to simulated leather peeling getting from bad to worse til the flakes drop everywhere on the floor.
Real leather no more peeling... just like my recliner sofa.
What talking u haha..

U reply wrong person?

I asking u to get a real ergo chair like the herman miller aeron. Since when I ask u buy cheap lousy $300 chairs haha..

Even secretlab, apol or whatever PU leather gaming chairs...to me are all cheap thrash.

Viper0402

Reaction score
What talking u haha..

U reply wrong person?

I asking u to get a real ergo chair like the herman miller aeron. Since when I ask u buy cheap lousy $300 chairs haha..

Even secretlab, apol or whatever PU leather gaming chairs...to me are all cheap thrash.
Ok Herman Miller salesman...
No cushion, no real leather, FORGET it...
Pay for designer?

xeonboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SecretLab is all about branding and marketing and they're very good at that. It's not always about the quality but the perceived image.

hyperfuse

Reaction score
Ok Herman Miller salesman...
No cushion, no real leather, FORGET it...
Pay for designer?
Sorry I not a salesman.

Dude, I own multiple chairs before. Full napa leather gaming chairs as well.

U probably don't even know what a proper ergonomically chair is. Don't need to be herman miller.

A mesh chair like ergotune is already good for ergonomics and good to be use in Singapore weather.

One word for u. Amateur.

Don't talk about real leather to me bro. I own lotsa full grain leather products such as sofas, bags, chairs etc. There are certain things that using leather is good and there are certain stuff that shouldn't use leather.

chaoprokia

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry I not a salesman.

Dude, I own multiple chairs before. Full napa leather gaming chairs as well.

U probably don't even know what a proper ergonomically chair is. Don't need to be herman miller.

A mesh chair like ergotune is already good for ergonomics and good to be use in Singapore weather.

One word for u. Amateur.

Don't talk about real leather to me bro. I own lotsa full grain leather products such as sofas, bags, chairs etc. There are certain things that using leather is good and there are certain stuff that shouldn't use leather.

in this world. everyone has this thing call entitlement.
everyone achieve whatever they have until this date.
so they feel they r super right.

which is not wrong.

but whose right is more right? no absolute answer.

but we in the forum. the expectation should be set to accept all views and look as it base on own needs.

so he want to assumption or whatever let him be. lol.

a person never wear before a 3k headphone will always think 3k headphone is expensive. coz they can't appreciate or they can't afford.

we can use herman miller he can't ma dont need to tell him. lol he happy can liao.

take it easy

hyperfuse

Reaction score
in this world. everyone has this thing call entitlement.
everyone achieve whatever they have until this date.
so they feel they r super right.

which is not wrong.

but whose right is more right? no absolute answer.

but we in the forum. the expectation should be set to accept all views and look as it base on own needs.

so he want to assumption or whatever let him be. lol.

a person never wear before a 3k headphone will always think 3k headphone is expensive. coz they can't appreciate or they can't afford.

we can use herman miller he can't ma dont need to tell him. lol he happy can liao.

take it easy
haha +1

anyway i saw SecretLab release their new range of chairs.

Looks like got improve Lumbar support that can be adjusted up down inwards outwards. Might be going into the step of better ergonomics. But of course material still will be hot in SG. But on a fair argument, if the environment is not to be put into consideration, say the chair is to be used in a fully air conditioned environment, maybe the new EVO series might be a tad more ergonomic.

But in any case, i will still be using my aeron remastered. Bought 2 of them

Last edited:

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good decision. their previous range of chairs cmi in my opinion.
people who bought SL are... they know nothing about chairs.

some "influencers" trying to promote things etc buying SL chairs too. Once I see it, I know they don't know their stuff, they are just trying to sell koyok and skip the video. Waste my time.

Last edited:

hyperfuse

Reaction score
people who bought SL are... they know nothing about chairs.

some "influencers" trying to promote smart homes etc buying SL chairs too. Once I see it, I know they don't know their stuff, they are just trying to sell koyok and skip the video. Waste my time.
you referring to Alex Teo? hahaha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.