iHerb, Good Buys, Food, Health & Chitchats - Part 2

Auspicium Melioris Aevi

Reaction score
It is a good time to stock up on my supplements since iHerb is having a 20% off storewide + 5% Shopback when you sign up. Note that the current discount ends tomorrow!

I have updated the prices & I am pleased to note that Omega 3, LCarnitine etc prices have gone down slightly but a few others like Krill Oil, Astaxanthin, CoQ10, Digestive Enzymes etc have gone up. I'll give those supplements that have gone up a skip since I have enough for awhile and stock up on fish oil, Curcumin.

I've have added a few new brands in the table of comparisons & delete several that have been Discontinued. Check out the price-value comparsion tables in this excel file GET319.xls for the best buy.

Happy Shopping

justinator

Reaction score
Please help/advice - missing parcel

hi hwz members...

hope to seek advice you from you on what can i do..
parcel is marked as delivered to recipient last night (23 March at around 9pm), and received an SMS by iherb too to indicate success delivery.

but there was no delivery on my side at all, not even in the letter box..
the courier is via Singpost/Speedpost (as it's our first time trying out this courier option to see what is the difference, we usually click the free shipping via CJ)

all inputs are welcomed, thank you very much again

pinkarmy

Reaction score
Hi.. just signed up with iHerb yesterday and going to place order.. I read the above someone having problem with the delivery.. as this is my first order with iHerb, can anyone clarify if the delivery generally okay and on time? Cos I plan to send some of the stuff to my family overseas.. thank you..

thisisnotme1212

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iherbs useds to delivers fasts?
naos seems to takes longers times :(
estimated date ish the day moi needs to goes backs orpits. so zhuns :(
ish its dues to suez canals? :(

BombVoyage

Reaction score
capture-1.png

Capture-2.png

InQuEsT

Reaction score
Hi guys, how do we avoid the currency charges if I use a CC to pay on iherb?

dauntlessbird

Reaction score
I'm quite annoyed that a lot of the supplements I want from iHerb is out of stock.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm quite annoyed that a lot of the supplements I want from iHerb is out of stock.
Cos of the 21% promo I guess. Many go OOS.
My package like stuck there ... usually ship by next day now 3 days already CJ still haven’t pick up even though ready

super365

Master Member
Reaction score
I am new to iherb, may I know roughly what is the shipping cost and time? Is there any shopping agent helper that can buy from iherb?

pawn_king

Reaction score
IHERB520 - 22% or 20% discount on USD59. banner says 22%, ad listing says 20%. dunno which.

ends 21/05

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.