iHerb, Good Buys, Food, Health & Chitchats - Part 2

Auspicium Melioris Aevi

Reaction score
Celebrate Singapore with iHerb’s Singapore National Day Sale! Shop the entire site and stock up on all your favorite products!

Now through 8/10/2022 at 1:00 AM SGT, use promo code SGDAY22 and enjoy 20% off order over $150 SGD.Limited to one-t
ime use per customer so be sure to shop the entire site and stock up on all your favorite products in one order!

20% offer is better than the previous offer of 15%
If you consider 5% rebate from ShopBack, then its not too shabby.

Im buying my Curcumin, Omega 3 (Bundle) to stock up for family & friends and Pantethine (for cholesterol)

What Pantethine?

Check out the "Cholesterol tab" in this excel file GET319.xls and scroll down to the bottom for notes/ideas of what this active ingredient of Vit B5 can do for you.

My good friend showed me his bloodworks & I was amazed at the outcome of this supplement, so I am going to try this for myself to see how it benefits me. And I will share the outcome after my Lipid panel test in mid Sept.

Remember always to do your Due Diligence.

eD|t|0n

Master Member
Reaction score
At least to my experience, 26% very high or highest I seen…whack gao gao everyone…

tigerwoods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So fast arrived on 10th Saturday, ordered on September 5th with 26% off. Will last me for one year.

qsgsgs

Reaction score
Got any website to track price history? iherb has been sneaking the prices up. Now even with hefty 26% discount , still paying higher nett price not taking FX rate into account.

tigerwoods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
26% off Sitewide - This Weekend Only

optimus_prime888

Reaction score
Got any website to track price history? iherb has been sneaking the prices up. Now even with hefty 26% discount , still paying higher nett price not taking FX rate into account.
Very true. I checked the price history of current year's purchases and half of them are actually more costly now, although I admit I buy only when they are discounted.

Auspicium Melioris Aevi

Reaction score

You can check out my prices in the excel spreadsheet HERE: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...tchats-part-2.4860915/page-455#post-143161050
The excel file was updated on Aug 8.

Today, the prices have gone up between 10% to 40% for most of the products compared to 7 weeks ago.

I agree that prices have gone up worldwide so I can accept 10-20%. It is frustrating to see some of the price revised by 40%. I had a shock when I just updating the prices on my excel spreadsheet. I will not upload the latest prices yet, so you may download the previous excel file to get an idea of how much the prices have since increased.

dauntlessbird

Reaction score
You can check out my prices in the excel spreadsheet HERE: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...tchats-part-2.4860915/page-455#post-143161050

Today, the prices have gone up between 10% to 40% for most of the products compared to 7 weeks ago.

I agree that prices have gone up worldwide so I can accept 10-20%. It is frustrating to see some of the price revised by 40%. I had a shock when I just updating the prices on my excel spreadsheet. I will not upload the latest prices yet, so you may download the previous excel file to get an idea of how much the prices have since increased.

OMG. I almost got suckered into thinking 26% damn good.
The price rise is massive. Sigh

Thats why I keep saying quickly stock up for the rest of the year when there is an offer
So will the prices revise back to saner levels?
I was going to chiong but I think I'll wait a while.

Fiddler

Reaction score
Saved about $50 on the current offer.
One item I regularly buy a lot of was actually a little less than what I paid
before without any sale.

Auspicium Melioris Aevi

Reaction score

For those who didnt buy the last round when iHerb had the storewide 26% sale,
fret not becuase today the prices are BETTER!

iHerb has adjusted the prices across the board by about 5% from their elevated price. They must have realised that people noticed their increased prices and didnt fall for the so called 26% discount when they apparently didnt see rise in the volume of orders. Perhaps the orders might have even fallen because of their sneaky price attack.

Anyway, it is now cheaper than last week + the 26% discount is good for the time being.

So go for it. Dont know what to buy, then check out my excel file in my previous post to see which is the Best value buy.

I had planned to post an updated excel price value comparison spreadsheet but it is again delayed by the new adjustment in prices.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.