I'm sorry but this is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlalala

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wlalala,

You have received a warning at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Your post (Please share music u listen to : No SHE, 苏打绿 pls. Preferably 实力派歌手, instrumental music, Symphony Orchestra) has resulted in a warning worth 2 points. Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Since when do threadstarters have the rights to impose rules on anyone else.
Sure the threadstarter has every right to make requests, but I don't see why that should be binding on everyone else.

Regardless, after the threadstarter has made his/her passionate feelings known, I respected it; I posted a song that fits his/her requirements. Now I also did remind threadstarter that this is a free country(and hopefully a free forum), because frankly the strong reaction irked me. Still, the threadstarter continued to be emotional in response. Honestly, this is such a small matter so the continued melodramatic reaction surprised me.

2 points? I'll take it; I did intentionally post an SHE song after all. But keep an eye on that user, I wasn't the first to post SHE in that thread, and I won't be the last.

Ottoke

Reaction score
I think it's quite basic to respect the wishes of thread starters. If he don't want to see S.H.E videos, so be it, don't post.
I also have advised TS not to have that kind of reaction.

If you think there are S.H.E and Sodagreen videos on the earlier posts, can tell me, or report them, I'll delete them.

O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.