Import a dog from Australia.

blueepixie

Reaction score
hello! may i know if theres anyone who knows if there are any reputable breeders for ragdolls that ships to sg? šŸ˜­

FizzyPop

Reaction score
hello! did you find any breeder to import a ragdoll to singapore?
Hi, just google Australia Ragdoll cattery and individually send them an email or PM on Facebook to see if they are able to ship to Sg. I got quoted about 3.5k for the cat and another 2.5k for shipping

winpooh902

Reaction score
Hi! I will be importing a puppy from Australia in September and I understand that he will fly at 12 weeks, after 2 dose of vaccines (6 weeks & 10 weeks). Can anyone who has experience share if the puppy needs to go for the final shot at 16 weeks? Because from the breeder, she shared it is a 2 dose vaccine.

Also, how do I pay for the GST? Any form to fill up?
Hi,

Have you managed to import your dog? May I know how much did it cost for you to import the dog and the process?

carmwx

Reaction score
hello, if anyone is looking for a dachshund breeder in aussie, do let me know. i'm currently in a group with an ethical breeder who is experienced in transporting her pups to sg so if we are able to import our pups together in one shipment, it will be cheaper as we can split the total shipping fees rather than paying for them individually.

if you're interested then lmk so i can share more info abt the breeder :)

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, just google Australia Ragdoll cattery and individually send them an email or PM on Facebook to see if they are able to ship to Sg. I got quoted about 3.5k for the cat and another 2.5k for shipping
Nice info there. I also have a few on my FB but didn't pm them for more info thou.
Also seems like the waiting list is pretty long long long now everywhere.

GenWynn

Reaction score
hello, if anyone is looking for a dachshund breeder in aussie, do let me know. i'm currently in a group with an ethical breeder who is experienced in transporting her pups to sg so if we are able to import our pups together in one shipment, it will be cheaper as we can split the total shipping fees rather than paying for them individually.

if you're interested then lmk so i can share more info abt the breeder :)
Hi carmwx

I'm keen to import a dachshund puppy. Is this group shipment still on?
Look foward to hearing from you and it will be easier to continue the conversation via email. I may be reached at genwynn@gmail.com

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.