Increased heart rate after vaccination how long to slow down

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FDA aim to approve pfizer by early september?? Why nobody post this news one hehe

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now vaccine only protect urself. dont see how it protects family.

From latest understanding, seems like it protects your family if they are unvaccinated, doesn’t protect you as a vaccinated person because the protection for covaxed still charging up, only after hit 70% vaccination level then the shield will activate :crazy:

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn it. Got discharged today. Doc say no problem with heart and can take the 2nd dose. Heart rate still higher than normal though. About 80.

Weird right? Why should I take the 2nd dose when the first one cause such big problems. Might as well take Sinovac if need to jab.
End up sinkies and you have to go through so much sheet to preparemore ceca to stay same land as you.
Ceca should shed a tear for your sacrifice.

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I finally understand why the governments around the world is hesitant to vaccine children. This MRNA experimental jab is truly experimental. The side effects are just too severe. I mean, flu jab aren't even that dangerous! I don't believe in many of these conspiracy crap but this is so obvious pharma is making good use to test their MRNA jab free of charge and liabilities. Never let a good crisis go to waste.
Ya.. those flu jabs even babies can take. People don't realise these MRNA is not the same for g0vt, apparently they have reservations for this.

Lol those pro MRNA vaccine for their 10th booster if need be. It's healthy It's safe cos their body is super steady.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.