Status
Not open for further replies.

BizarreLoveTriangle

Master Member
Reaction score

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone related probably reported your post.

Think carefully for a second.

If the subject is your own close relative, how will you feel?

BizarreLoveTriangle

Master Member
Reaction score
Someone related probably reported your post.

Think carefully for a second.

If the subject is your own close relative, how will you feel?

this is her previous photo

cY8tYP5.jpg

If her boob size change i dont see why we cannot make conjecture to reasonably assume the subject matter

savoirex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ver-he-takes-picture-with-his-mother.6531587/
i made a posting to remark a reasonable assumption that celestiafaithchong is still breastfeeding her son as her boobs looks big

i got infracted for making a logical assumption. if i said she went for plastic implant, that may be conceived as an insult to her feminity. is this correct for mods to infract me?
how is it (breast feeding) a logical assumption when her son is already a teenager? :s22:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
If you do not get why you were infracted for the inappropriate remarks which were in bad taste (after hearing the opinions of other forum users), then it’s probably for the better, that you take a longer time off our forums. :)

Algaenite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No matter which angle you look at it from, based on your description of your reported post, your post is definitely inappropriate...

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
No problem, I understand everything now

images
Moving forward, the infraction is given in hopes that you can be more mindful of the way you post.

As @MikeDirnt78 has mentioned, no one wishes to see their loved ones being discussed in such a manner. Ask yourself the same question on how you would react if the person in the pictures is someone you love. Probably differently? Possibly with outrage?

Neither were the pictures that were posted contextually suggested anything for any logical assumption. What was said by you is baseless and distasteful. These inner monologues are not appropriate for this forum (other forums possibly, but not here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.