Installation of Windows10 on new blank hard disk

bczm8703

Reaction score
My PC was unable to boot up and just nice i have a blank hard disk compatible with my pc. Would like to check if i am able to proceed with the Window installation with this blank hard disk? For example will i be able to use my wireless keyboard and mouse or a usb wired keyboard and mouse to do the installation as since the hard disk is in blank state the usb driver and stuff won’t be installed at this stage.

tsteo77

Reaction score
My PC was unable to boot up and just nice i have a blank hard disk compatible with my pc. Would like to check if i am able to proceed with the Window installation with this blank hard disk? For example will i be able to use my wireless keyboard and mouse or a usb wired keyboard and mouse to do the installation as since the hard disk is in blank state the usb driver and stuff won’t be installed at this stage.
You should be able to clean install win10 with wireless mouse and keyboard. Else use wired mouse and keyboard.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.