Insurance for your toddler

sacredx

Reaction score
For kids, need Shield for sure as many has mentioned
https://www.theastuteparent.com/2019/09/best-shield-plan-for-newborn-baby/

Have blogged about this recently, not only because I am an independent advisor and able to distribute them, but because I also doing research for my now-4 month old baby.

Saw some people suggesting term, thats like getting payout if the assured passes away, that is doesn't fulfill a good objective tbh.

Instead, you need a Whole Life plan with Early Stage Critical Illness Rider, the main thing is it is cheap to buy younger and more importantly, if unfortunately kid diagnosed with Early Stage Critical Illness, one or both parent may need to resign from work temporarily to take care of kid. So the payout from kid's Early Critical Rider will help tide over financially.

In any case, don't PM me, I won't PM you. Instead, post your replies here for open sharing ya?
i am torn apart between AIA and GE, the riders on GE is so expensive.. what is your suggestion on this, or do you feel that there is better offer from somewhere else?

angy

Reaction score
i am torn apart between AIA and GE, the riders on GE is so expensive.. what is your suggestion on this, or do you feel that there is better offer from somewhere else?
Why? What is the purpose of getting an insurance for your children?
Medical fees are not expensive in SG.

haituni

Reaction score
those who want a quote from Income can feel free to PM me :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.