iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

how do i upload images to the forum

Went to cheong another round of Hydra, with the exact same team. Timing improved a little bit by 4 secs, but I think it's the best I can achieve for now.

At least I got a new 3* Magicite, Humbaba. Upgraded my Hydra so I can continue to Lv up from 50 to 65.

Don't think I am ready for the rest of the dungeons so I think I am stuck with this boss for a while. :p

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

html image host

Tried to use Bartz with his Earth BSB, still hovering ard the 1m 20sec mark. At least I got new Magicite Enlil.

Slow but steady Magicite farming...

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi still don't really know how the Jump start mechanism work and keep failing until tu lan nao don't even bother to try anymore. :(

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Moi still don't really know how the Jump start mechanism work and keep failing until tu lan nao don't even bother to try anymore. :(

The Jumpstart battles work exactly the same way except that you are given 3 full bars for all of your characters Soulbreaks.

You cannot accumulate power so don't bother bringing in Wrath or Lifesiphon. Dr Mog's Teachings and Mako Might can also be replaced with other more useful Record Materia.

This battle is good as it makes past soul breaks like SSB useful again because you are able to launch it as and when u deem fit.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Jumpstart battles work exactly the same way except that you are given 3 full bars for all of your characters Soulbreaks.

You cannot accumulate power so don't bother bringing in Wrath or Lifesiphon. Dr Mog's Teachings and Mako Might can also be replaced with other more useful Record Materia.

This battle is good as it makes past soul breaks like SSB useful again because you are able to launch it as and when u deem fit.

But the bosses like very easy can one-shot or at least 1RKO moi units. Or die die must bring those sharing same synergy one?

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
For Jumpstarts, I normally bring Tyro and use his SG to wall myself first, then I will apply the normal Protectga, Shellga, Full Break, Regen, etc.

Once that is done, I will then start to chu-ed my Soul Breaks.

You can still use your Roaming Warrior so maybe you might want to give Cloud USB a try to whack the boss to holland.

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi think this ish why moi keep failing. really catch no balls when and where to use. Going all out seem to be wrong tactis all the time. But wait too long also will tio wipe clean clean. :(
Initially I also just vomit everything out. Then realize that towards the end, I run out of everything, SB and hones. So slowly reset, trial and error then slowly get the hang of it.

Mr Leo's suggestion is what I do most commonly. Do all the buff and debuff then try to down the boss

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Magicite battles just kills me though lol.

If I have TCG, can I use him to spam TG using entrust battery? For the whale boss.

Like 2 heal 2 entrust and TCG

grove88

Reaction score
Magicite battles just kills me though lol.

If I have TCG, can I use him to spam TG using entrust battery? For the whale boss.

Like 2 heal 2 entrust and TCG

Some people got it to work. Make sure got Attack boosts also for TGCid.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

multiple image

4 Magicite battles all 1m 20s mark. All sure got party members die. :D

But at least got Magicite. Gonna slowly level them Magicite up before attempting Bismark again. I think I am getting the hang of it.

grove88

Reaction score
Something like Shout, Vessel of Fat, and then dmg materias?

Bro kozmik depends on your attack value. Current Attack soft cap is 805, so boosting higher than this value provides diminishing returns.

Best is to have 537 attack, so shout puts you at 805 attack, then stack Lightning+ equipment (likely on your armour; swords are pretty rare). Give him Truthseeker or Scholar's Boon RM. If you are far lower than this then might need Shout + VoF, but usually that's overkill :s13:.

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro kozmik depends on your attack value. Current Attack soft cap is 805, so boosting higher than this value provides diminishing returns.

Best is to have 537 attack, so shout puts you at 805 attack, then stack Lightning+ equipment (likely on your armour; swords are pretty rare). Give him Truthseeker or Scholar's Boon RM. If you are far lower than this then might need Shout + VoF, but usually that's overkill :s13:.
Sweet, thanks for the advice! Later go and try try. Hahaha

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
My curse for Half-priced pull continues...haiz...

2/11 but all dupes all SSBs. Snow's Power Circle & Raine's Gloves.

Hope you guys got much better luck!

Janon

Reaction score
4/11 Nice draw (for a change)....

Agrias OSB
Snow BSB
Sazh SSB (dupe)
Marach SSB

grove88

Reaction score
3/11

Vega SSB crap
Another Vega
Raines BSB DUPE

Cant I have a good lucky draw for once lol ...

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah all so generous with pulls.
There should be another 3 lucky draws just before the 30th anniv Fest leh..
Only about 2 weeks+ later!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.