iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

lukestar

Reaction score
Jp players drawing on all 15 banners? :D

Pretty good deal if you ask me. 5 Mythril x 15 banners is 75 Mythril, which will guarantee you at least 15 5* relics.

May I also ask if its a one-time only 5 Mythril draw? Or can you draw again and again on the same banner?

I know the 5myth is a one time draw, but unsure if you can multi-draw the same banner.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Finally championed Hydra. Was lucky that the battle dropped Hydra Magicite so I can finally break the level to 80 for more stat boosts.

grove88

Reaction score
Aiyo, got 2 Hydra and 1 Humbaba, read packet wrongly, end up drop another Hydra (aiming now to get all magicites to lv 65 first). Waste 1 farming day :s13:.

Bismark have to wait until I get 1 more Humbaba and 2 more of the other 1. Sian!

lukestar

Reaction score
Woo hoo one of my most satisfied draws!

21319150_10154707534651244_1060070451892747738_o.jpg

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Totally crazy (yet awesome)... Magicite Golem in 17+ seconds!
No Wall, No SBs
You don't need any relics for magicite, just lots of ninja hones :s13:
RIP dark orbs
Think we're starting to go back to the days when abilities+hones are far more important than the relics u have :)

Last edited:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Wow, that is something awesome.

But how many of us can create & hone so many Raging Storms? :s13:

But credit to this guy. He can farm Earth magicite while he at toilet pang sai...

Last edited:

lukestar

Reaction score
Wow, that is something awesome.

But how many of us can create & hone so many Raging Storms? :s13:

But credit to this guy. He can farm Earth magicite while he at toilet pang sai...

Earth magicite out from his ass man...

grove88

Reaction score
Someone calculated that guy probably used close to 80 mythrils equivalent of refreshes to craft those :s13:. That's 1.6x draw, quite worth it lah.

If you have Fuujin or Alph then probably need 2 copies maybe.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Maybe borrowing that Raging Storm concept, maybe can sub with other existing Ninja abilities.

I could try to use a roster of Edge USB + abilities, Fuujin BSB & Alph's Radiant Shield & Ysh & Relm as 2 healers.

Aiyah, I think I think too far liao. Haven't even beat Fenrir...cheong what Golem?! Haha...:p

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually if u are not aiming for sub-30s, 2 ninjas with r3 raging storm + r3/4 Gust is quite viable for under 1-min runs :)
Much easier to hone too

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Didn't do any Magicite dungeons much yesterday as all the stamina went to clearing the FF4 event.

Tried to attempt Liquid Flame but as my Edge wasn't ready at Lv.80 so I used Tidus & Paine's water BSB. However my offense wasn't enough hitting 1k-1.5k per hit. Doesn't help that Liquid Flame can self heal.

I did notice he doesn't attack me much until the 1m mark so Radiant Shield doesn't work quite well unlike Hydra & Bismarck fights. Will need to figure out another way to approach this boss.

Meanwhile will just continue my whale killing (downed 3 this morning) & level up my Edge & water Magicites. Really looking fwd to the exp daily dungeon tmr. Haha...

Last edited:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
I really really really want Snowspell Strike as I didn't attempt the previous Torment Dungeon that gave those motes. Now have to wait dunno how long...maybe very very long...:(

On another note, finally hit a milestone. :)

Last edited:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Sunday Exp Dungeon is here! Never been so excited before about this dungeon till now...haha

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Been v lazy with magicites actually. only do minimum to fulfill weekly missions...
current at 9/15 keystones :/

Endiku at L87/99 and L67/80 (2nd copy) lol

Best timing with Fenrir and Bismarck is 45+ seconds.. think that's my limit already until maybe full LD Shelke

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.