iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

kinyat

Reaction score
Just started eng version a few days ago.

Got tifa then notice clearing floor 70 get sepihro.

My team average lvl is 18. struck at lvl 40 boss. think lvl too low. Wonder i got enough time to clear all lvl 70. after reading about bosses that need ranger att.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
Just started eng version a few days ago.

Got tifa then notice clearing floor 70 get sepihro.

My team average lvl is 18. struck at lvl 40 boss. think lvl too low. Wonder i got enough time to clear all lvl 70. after reading about bosses that need ranger att.
Technically you should have....
Chiong the uncleared normal stages and get the growth eggs and exp along the way... also maxed ur weapon and combine it to increase star, the damage will be greater.. .

Worse come to worse strategy to use if you still can't clear (to be used on either Fri or Sat) is to draw and pray for a 4-5 star weapon... it makes a hell of a difference....

Sent from an account getting banned soon not using GAGT

SofaKing

Reaction score
FF4 dungeon tmr 10am

Chars : Dark knight Cecil, Paladin Cecil

If it is based on original mount ordeals boss, prepare your Firas and Curas

SofaKing

Reaction score
Hopefully new dungeon announce in a few hrs :D

Should be Aerith/FF6 dungeon next.

Then the next major update will release more classic levels. I kinda hit a wall already just gringind character levels now.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully new dungeon announce in a few hrs :D

Should be Aerith/FF6 dungeon next.

Then the next major update will release more classic levels. I kinda hit a wall already just gringind character levels now.

FF6 dungeon? Sian... but I thought Aerith is FF7?
don't have any characters from FF VI to take advantage of the additional boost..

More classic level is good.... I hit a wall too and now pushing my top units through the hard exp stage.....

SofaKing

Reaction score
most likely ff6 content. Im sure u have the ff6 gears to use bah, and most likely the completion reward for ff6 dungeon will be one of the characters so no prob

AlmightyOnes

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quit liao, was not too bad able to hook me few days.
Was bored with energy sys, if they 'standardise' on the mission energy maybe I would continue to play, some used 3 some 5 some even more.

2. Not much 'customise' for your heroes, especially magic part or even stat set up.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
Quit liao, was not too bad able to hook me few days.
Was bored with energy sys, if they 'standardise' on the mission energy maybe I would continue to play, some used 3 some 5 some even more.

2. Not much 'customise' for your heroes, especially magic part or even stat set up.
The energy part was linked to the difficulty of the stage...

if your stamina is high, most likely you had already go through some elite stages and should be well equipped to proceed to the stage...

and energy refill actually quite fast mah, 1hr for > 15 stamina....
But waiting for stamina does suck but almost all free to play ish like this liao....

The magic part is linked to job class... I quite like that cause it makes me train all characters based on their potential to be useful for certain stages....

Had fun taking a level 1 dark Cecil through the event stage and dishing out strong damages. .. (I cheated a little by giving him an armor that give him 100+ defence)....

Sent from an account getting banned soon not using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.