iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
She should be able to use, not sure 2nd soul break is exclusive to white mage or not...

There's currently onli two 5 star staff in the game, which is judgment staff and guard staff. So it depend on wat staff u got. Onli guard staff grant Aeris 2nd soul break. Judgement staff grant nothing special at all. For white Mage, the core class, it's a 4 star light staff that grant Her 2nd soul break, dunno increase mnd in battle de aka higher heal amt.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
There's currently onli two 5 star staff in the game, which is judgment staff and guard staff. So it depend on wat staff u got. Onli guard staff grant Aeris 2nd soul break. Judgement staff grant nothing special at all. For white Mage, the core class, it's a 4 star light staff that grant Her 2nd soul break, dunno increase mnd in battle de aka higher heal amt.
The white mage staff is available when you complete the elite dungeon at FFVII (I think)... it increase mind/white mage skill, useless unless you got 2 white mage or partial healers... the team cure is better imo.... but the staff does add lightning damage....

I had a few 5 stars weapon in Jap that gave 2nd soul break....

Sent from an account getting banned soon not using GAGT

Last edited:

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
There's a guy on this forum going by the nick Leon zai (or something similar)... he spends at least 200 monthly on mobile phone game, Brave Frontier....

Wau,200! Can say different ppl different thinking lar..but to me 200 monthly is a bit overkill Liao.. I 1 month lidat also uncomfortable Liao lo

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
I'm going for Quake, Blade blitz, Break, Drainstrike, Powerbreak, Gravity, Raise and finally Haste in same order....

Hence I'm going for 6 greater earth orb, 8 greater dark orb, 5 greater holy, 8 greater wind, 8 dark, 6 lightning, 3 non elemental and 8 wind...

Y u dun get bladeblitz & the summon syldra? Tis 2 is the best invesmtent in the game nw.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
Y u dun get bladeblitz & the summon syldra? Tis 2 is the best invesmtent in the game nw.
I'm getting Blade blitz but priority is Quake...
My hitters are doing fairly well but my mages/magic users are not, hence equipping them will better attacks first....

Summonors have low hp and I don't have decent mage defence items so might be ditching summons even though Tyro and Rydia can do it too....

late game I remember high hp is a must and unless there's immune to physical attacks, magic is almost useless... those that can be petrified will be settle by Break, most likely equipped to Seth or Tyro....

Sent from Samsung GT-N7105 using GAGT

Last edited:

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
I'm getting Blade blitz but priority is Quake...
My hitters are doing fairly well but my mages/magic users are not, hence equipping them will better attacks first....

Summonors have low hp and I don't have decent mage defence items so might be ditching summons even though Tyro and Rydia can do it too....

late game I remember high hp is a must and unless there's immune to physical attacks, magic is almost useless... those that can be petrified will be settle by Break, most likely equipped to Seth or Tyro....

oh! Lidat ar.. Ask u ha, how high is the chance for break ha? So enemy kena petrified is considered 'KO' Liao is it?

stridersd

Reaction score
New to the game here! Missed out in sephiroth, tifa, tidus n Cecil and these really sucks...

Any tips on what to farm for event? Just started yesterday n gotten Aerith. However, normal mode event one shot me.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
New to the game here! Missed out in sephiroth, tifa, tidus n Cecil and these really sucks...

Any tips on what to farm for event? Just started yesterday n gotten Aerith. However, normal mode event one shot me.
Don't worry, the event likely to restart in 6 months (maybe)....

Tidus is reward from stage so no worries....

Not sure what equipment u have but the game tend to favor physical hitters/high hp so keep that in mind when you train ur team... and please have at least one healer/pseudo healer on ur team (but there's a school of thought that you don't need one unless it's Vargas stage or u're high level enough)....

For the event, as u're new, getting double cut, blade bash, comet & anyone of the elemental strike is good... but as you notice, I tend to favor melee unit...

Anyone else got other opinions?

stridersd

Reaction score
Icic the game favors physical hitters.
Hmm my team is Cloud, Kain, Wakka, Rydia n Aerith.
Should I change Rydia for Tyro as hitter?
I keep thinking need balance physical n magical.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
Tidus is reward from stage? How do I get it?
Paisei, I forgotten that Tidus was reward for signing up.... its Wakka that I was referred to instead...

Icic the game favors physical hitters.
Hmm my team is Cloud, Kain, Wakka, Rydia n Aerith.
Should I change Rydia for Tyro as hitter?
I keep thinking need balance physical n magical.
Rydia is strongest in game mage at the moment so u might want to invest in her, especially if you got good rods and armor...

Tyro is super sub being jack of all trades but the stats is average only although he can use almost everything and equip all...

Early game, black magic is good so I'll still go with Rydia... and there're people favoring summoners for their 4* orb....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.