iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
We don't have armour breakdown yet, so technically any break does not work for Protect vit0. But Shell vit0 should work with mental breakdown. I don't think power or magic break will affect the ritual.

but armour break affect vitality mah.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
weird ...
the event give only 2 crusader cuirass, but 4 crusader mask...

selling all the power wrists and fencing sabre ... so wasteful
this event loot not v attractive compared to past few :(
even the soft bracer is like meh...

Last edited:

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
so verdict is protect>deprotectga(vanille's sb)>protect = profit ?

and also. if u fighting the wall. BEFORE u cast the 2nd protect, WAIT for all ur guys de ATB to fill up first, then once u cast protect, quicky select double cut or attack.. will reduce his usage of the hit-all-members-attack

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I chiong normal Seymour with just lvl 25 Kain and 27 freya
Nearly tio pwn lol. But win with expert ranking nia
Gonna go all out on him after I finish elite

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
I chiong normal Seymour with just lvl 25 Kain and 27 freya
Nearly tio pwn lol. But win with expert ranking nia
Gonna go all out on him after I finish elite

me bringing yuna with diara to pawn him deep deep :D:D
One yuna with judgement staff MND 250 LOL :eek::eek:

caim1984

Reaction score
yes. remember inbetween dun use armour break. or maybe u can try out n inform me if I rite anot

i can confirm you can use all kinds of break except armor break on boss before u do the protect-Deprotectga-protect sequence. I've done all power/mental and magic break on boss before casting protect-deprotectga-protect and still do 9999 dmg all the time. Also if your gonna do VIT0 why even bring armor break? its waste of skill slot.

for example Jenova Birth, if u cannot do power and magic break before attempting VIT0 u'll be as good as dead before u can do anything. I already pulled VIT0 off in Jenova birth boss rush after applying all my other breaks.

and just for info VIT0 using deprotectga last 30s compared to Wakka's ball which is only 7s.

Last edited:

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
i can confirm you can use all kinds of break except armor break on boss before u do the protect-Deprotectga-protect sequence. I've done all power/mental and magic break on boss before casting protect-deprotectga-protect and still do 9999 dmg all the time. Also if your gonna do VIT0 why even bring armor break? its waste of skill slot.

for example Jenova Birth, if u cannot do power and magic break before attempting VIT0 u'll be as good as dead before u can do anything. I already pulled VIT0 off in Jenova birth boss rush after applying all my other breaks.

and just for info VIT0 using deprotectga last 30s compared to Wakka's ball which is only 7s.

Firstly, the confusion arise becoz me n tidusboi, we both do the vit0 trick, but then we DID NOT do 9999 damage afterwards, so we guess that there muz be some things that we do somewhere that causes the boss vitality to not become zero. Thank you for confirming that we cannot do armour break before vit0.
As in your question y I bring armour break when I wanna use vit0, it's becoz my team is able to defeat almost all of the boss w/o using vit0. So it has become 2nd nature to equip my team with power/magic/armour break as default abilities. So if I wan to make a quick decision, due to fun or time saving,to use vit0, I can straight away use it, thus bringing armour break into battle. Anyway I feel my skills slots r more than enuff so I'm not really wasting slots.
For Jenova birth, becoz I killed it rather easily using different skill, I didn't get the chance to use vit0 on it. So ur insight is quite informative.
From your narrative, can see you are quite a heavy user of vit0. From my mediocre knowledge from jap side is that there's new boss/es that haf 300k Hp. And with the removal of vit0 in Japan server, some player are finding it very difficult to deal with the boss. So I strongly encourage all bros here to rethink their battle strategy for the long run.
Once again, thank caim1984 for the confirmation.

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Cult of 3 is really dead! Confirm! Still pulling crap.

Lucky my 10-pull luck still not so bad. Got these!!

zkNZZlC.jpg

Now wonder wanna combine my Minotor Plate or not?

Will be changing my RW to Yuna. Friends pls take note.

caim1984

Reaction score
Firstly, the confusion arise becoz me n tidusboi, we both do the vit0 trick, but then we DID NOT do 9999 damage afterwards, so we guess that there muz be some things that we do somewhere that causes the boss vitality to not become zero. Thank you for confirming that we cannot do armour break before vit0.
As in your question y I bring armour break when I wanna use vit0, it's becoz my team is able to defeat almost all of the boss w/o using vit0. So it has become 2nd nature to equip my team with power/magic/armour break as default abilities. So if I wan to make a quick decision, due to fun or time saving,to use vit0, I can straight away use it, thus bringing armour break into battle. Anyway I feel my skills slots r more than enuff so I'm not really wasting slots.
For Jenova birth, becoz I killed it rather easily using different skill, I didn't get the chance to use vit0 on it. So ur insight is quite informative.
From your narrative, can see you are quite a heavy user of vit0. From my mediocre knowledge from jap side is that there's new boss/es that haf 300k Hp. And with the removal of vit0 in Japan server, some player are finding it very difficult to deal with the boss. So I strongly encourage all bros here to rethink their battle strategy for the long run.
Once again, thank caim1984 for the confirmation.

No worries bro just helping to clarify and ensure everyone can use VIT0 to clear contents without having good gears cause global drop rate just outright sucks.

As for JP side VIT0 already patch few months ago so there's no other exploit to use and recently they just release the new Misfortune difficulty which is 1 rank about EX++. Bosses have like 270-300k HP...so without any 5* synergy gears 100% cannot clear. :s13:

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Misfortune difficulty EX++ ? No way man!

Unless got rewards like 5* weapons with SB, i dun see anyone wasting their time on it.

The current relic reward isn't enough.

caim1984

Reaction score
Misfortune difficulty EX++ ? No way man!

Unless got rewards like 5* weapons with SB, i dun see anyone wasting their time on it.

The current relic reward isn't enough.

Misfortune difficulty=EX+++:s13:

I did manage to clear the introduction of the 1st misfortune difficulty for FFV event in JP with only 1 5* signature glove, 1 4*++ Axe and 1 4*+ Axe synergy weapons. Was really super difficult. Now with this new difficulty to clear it easier will need tyro Sentinel Grimoire more than ever. U need your own sentinel grimoire than top up with Sentinel Grimoire from RW making it 4 charges. Lunatic High, Sazh Good time, Song of Prayer are now all top notch wanted Relics and buff stacking is also more important than ever.

The reward for the new difficulty is a 5* accessory and some 5* orbs. :s13:

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
Misfortune difficulty=EX+++:s13:

I did manage to clear the introduction of the 1st misfortune difficulty for FFV event in JP with only 1 5* signature glove, 1 4*++ Axe and 1 4*+ Axe synergy weapons. Was really super difficult. Now with this new difficulty to clear it easier will need tyro Sentinel Grimoire more than ever. U need your own sentinel grimoire than top up with Sentinel Grimoire from RW making it 4 charges. Lunatic High, Sazh Good time, Song of Prayer are now all top notch wanted Relics and buff stacking is also more important than ever.

The reward for the new difficulty is a 5* accessory and some 5* orbs. :s13:

i have 2 of the 4 mentioned relics.
Asking people to spend money only :s22::s22::s22:

I will just play f2p

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Raise did not work on Evrae Altana for me... it says "no effect".
Luckily still manage to defeat it, finished up all my power break+downs, armor break, double cut and diara.

caim1984

Reaction score
i have 2 of the 4 mentioned relics.
Asking people to spend money only :s22::s22::s22:

I will just play f2p

Im also fully f2p and will never spend money to gamble for some 5*, seriously not worth. So far i already mastered 85% of the content and manage to clear everything being released. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.